Horus Watch Straps Review - Hot Garbage

roadwarrior

Grand Tyme Master
Founding Member
:jaw:$135.00 to $155.00 with .10¢ buckles
Jan 14, 2020

AGF-l79vLhKCdRUf311ljMC7zmTxbuCzbZtsgfVmdQ=s48-c-k-c0xffffffff-no-rj-mo

WatchReport.com

Not every product that comes to me is going to get a great review of course, and anyone who reads the reviews and watches this channel knows that. Today, unfortunately, is one of those products. Horus Watch Straps, expensive, “Luxury” Rubber Straps that I find to be very lacking. Of course, that is only one persons opinion. If you want to check out their site, it is below. Let me know what you think of these straps after watching the video.

Thanks for posting this up, Mike.:hat:

If someone actually buys a knockoff Panerai strap and pays 95.00+ They kind of have it coming.

I had a strap for a few years and it simply broke. Horus has a lifetime warranty but they are giving me the run around on shipping a new one. Terrible product but even worse customer service. Don't Buy!!!!!

I had a strap for a few years and it simply broke. Horus has a lifetime warranty but they are giving me the run around on shipping a new one. Terrible product but even worse customer service. Don't Buy!!!!!
:hmm: Thanks for the warning. You must belong to a lot of forums if you join them every time you have an issue as a consumer. One positive .. the names (handles) must come easy. Enjoy the stay and best of luck with issue.

Why doesn't anyone see the obvious crappy quality and look of horus straps? They are literally SILICONE! They stick to your arm and attract dust. They look like something that should come in a bag with fruity flavors for chewing on in a movie theater. They absolutely do not cost more than ten bucks to make, and they are laughing at you suckers. If you're into alternatives for your fine watches then at least go with genuine rubber and beauty like the original luxury strap company from Switzerland called Rubber B strap to get your money's worth or even their shadow follower Everest.

Why doesn't anyone see the obvious crappy quality and look of horus straps? They are literally SILICONE! They stick to your arm and attract dust. They look like something that should come in a bag with fruity flavors for chewing on in a movie theater. They absolutely do not cost more than ten bucks to make, and they are laughing at you suckers. If you're into alternatives for your fine watches then at least go with genuine rubber and beauty like the original luxury strap company from Switzerland called Rubber B strap to get your money's worth or even their shadow follower Everest.
I’m thinking you could probably recommend another strap from another company? I’m just playing a hunch.

Back
Top Bottom