So rare, it's fake

How did this butt plug cobble this thing together. Inviota inscribed on the side. A dragon hanging in the 12 position. A bezel that's completely wrong for the model. The crown is for a different watch, the model number is for a SAS, the caseback is for a old SubIII or a fake. Hope someone doesn't get taken for a ride.

They buy them from places like this for a few dollars and mark them up 150%.

20200104185726_400x.png
2019-new-invicta-reserve-venom-dc-comics-joker-chronograph-52mm-swiss-mvt-men-rubber-stap-watch.jpg
LIMITED SALE: FOR OUR 10TH ANNIVERSARY CELEBRATION, WE WILL NOW ADJUST THE PRICE TO $45.99RETURN TO THE CUSTOMERS, WHICH IS LIMITED TO THE TOP 200. AFTER THE PRICE WILL BE ADJUSTED BACK TO $299.99

https://phladelp.com/products/2020-d...yABEgKgsfD_BwE

https://stinull.com/products/dc-invi...SABEgIj7fD_BwE

invicta-reserve-gen-iii-skull-model-number-30351-chronograph-quartz-men-039;s-watch.jpg

model-30351-invicta-men-039;s-watch-swiss-quartz-52.5mm-stainless-steel-reserve-venom-men-aluminum-reserve-venom-men-for-dropshipping.jpg
US $0.86 - 117.25 / Piec
model-30351-invicta-men-039;s-watch-swiss-quartz-52.5mm-stainless-steel-reserve-venom-men-aluminum-reserve-venom-men-for-dropshipping.jpg

https://www.dhgate.com/product/model...iABEgJpkvD_BwE

https://www.dhgate.com/product/invicta-reserve-gen-iii-skull-model-number/521203063.html#pdnewarr-1-5|null:seorecentlysold:r9723738650

How did this butt plug cobble this thing together. Inviota inscribed on the side. A dragon hanging in the 12 position. A bezel that's completely wrong for the model. The crown is for a different watch, the model number is for a SAS, the caseback is for a old SubIII or a fake. Hope someone doesn't get taken for a ride.

That's an insult to butt plugs. :wink:

High praise that Invicta gets faked ahahaha. I've found a few of these sites on eBay.

Another company, Reef Tiger or something, rips off the Lupah, the Excursion Touring, the Subaqua NOMA I, SI Rally series, etc., plus a range of much more laudable brand models, but I had to laugh that they were stealing Invicta creations.

:banghead::banghead::banghead:

My girlfriend just bought one of these fakes for me as an early Christmas present. She bought it used. For around $120. I opened the box and thought Awesome the Invicta Joker Watch. I went to examine the face and bezel noticed a few things looked a bit off, being that I have 10 other Invicta watches I attempted to set the day, date and time. Time and Date where the only adjustments that can be made. I tried the stop watch feature to find out that the bottom to the top and bottom of the Center Crown are fakes. The are solid metal and if you turn them twice counter clockwise they pop right out. Once I flipped it over and looked at the back cover and saw that it was engraved INVIOTA on the side of the bezel I put the watch back in the very cheaply made box and put it back on the night stand. Told her to call who ever she bought it from and let them know incase they were unaware that the watch is a fake and about as useful as a paper weight. Of course I get the typical how do you know question. I go to my watch box and pull out 4 other DC Collection Watches and show her the differences. And the paperwork model number doesn't match the watch. And the model number on the back cover, which is, hella fake but this too does not match the watch in my hands. Even the face doesn't have all the proper colors. Invicta watches are already on the cheaper end of higher end watches. It's a shame that people have to make fakes of them and not even a passable fake at that. 99% of the time you can watch QVC or HSN and pick any one of their watches for $100-$150.

Back
Top Bottom