Where am I

MisterOnOff

Tyme Watcher
So seems like the way to start is to post something. I got kind of lost here. Anyone has any tips on how to get started?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Here is where you are...between tyme and space...the place where all rational thought is lost and your desire for tymepieces will overcome you...you have entered...

witzone.jpg - Click image for larger version  Name:	witzone.jpg Views:	0 Size:	45.1 KB ID:	676985

good forum to learn about watches...welcome,,,post often...you'll learn a lot and have fun...careful...bet u can't buy just 1

So seems like the way to start is to post something. I got kind of lost here. Anyone has any tips on how to get started?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Well, we love watch pics! So, feel free to share your "State of the Collection" which basically means where you're at in this hobby of joyful madness. Could be one watch, at the moment, or hundreds. Best aspect of this forum is that there's just no room to get anything wrong, which is terrific. Very warm, welcoming, and helpful folks on here.

Always fun, if you have have any new watch arrivals, to post up in the Look What I Got spot, or, just daily, people share what's on the wrist today -- a lot of mesmerizing eye candy there, and more than a few posts that have prompted me to buy something new, haha. A great little corner to just see the wide variety of what's out there, in this great crew of watch fans.

We don't get perhaps as much idle "watch chat" here, compared to other forums, maybe, but always love to see more, so feel free to start any topic that comes to your mind on watch stuff!

I came from a really talkative (but unfortunately negative) forum, elsewhere, and, while I miss the various daily topics thrown around, I don't miss the flame wars, and I'd much rather be where all talk is good talk, even if it's less talk, haha, if that makes sense, so this is my home now and it's been great, even re-awakening my watch passion to a degree that has pushed my own explorations further.

We're all where we are, and anywhere here is a great place to be! WELCOME!!!!!

Welcome, glad to have you with us...

47479297132_f2a991fc57_z.jpg

Greetings, and salutations! Welcome aboard!:shake: It's great to have you with us! I hope you have a wonderful time here!:dance2:ENJOY, my friend!:hat:

Welcome aboard!

Where to get started....?

Go read some interesting watch info in the General Watch Information section, chip in with your opinions
Go post a pic of what your wearing in the "on the wrist today" section
Go post your most recent acquisition in the Look What I got Section

Back
Top Bottom