Mako Green Shark

Spectacular! Such a perfect shade of "money green" and a different hue than is often seen.

And that whirlpool! Pulls me right in.

One of the best examples of an ornate or elegant style dial, juxtaposed with brute functionality of a near tool look, which is just an outstanding paradox that works wonders! Perfect blend of elements to create a masterpiece.

CONGRATS!!!!

Congrats Gregg It looks great. I am getting mine on Tuesday. Did you purchase the bracelet for this model?

Congratulations Gregg, it's a beauty, in the best of taste. Wear it often and well!!

Not yet, but I will. Should have ordered wit the Green Shark.

DANG it to H-E-Double-Hockey-Sticks, Greggoso, I am JEALOUS over here!! (And if I were to say "GREEN with ENVY," as so many OTHERS have already said, that would almost certainly make me the 'Moke of the Month!') Seriously, though, I'm GREEN with ENVY over here!! ('Moke of the Month' or NOT!!) And, all kidding aside, I've never made it a secret about my love of all horological items in the more greenish shades of the World Green Pantone Booger Book, so I feel quite justified in relating to you my current mental condition, the scientific name of which is commonly referred to as "All Jell-Jell" :)cry:!!)... SEW, having said that, please allow me to pass along my sincerest and most deferential CONGRATULATIONS :)shake:!!) on the acquisition of this amazingly beautimous shade of GREEN WATCH HAPPINESS!! :)dance2:!!)

Back
Top Bottom