Venom Meets Manta

Congrats. Nubeo is another one owned by Solar Time Ltd. I can see the DNA in most of their watches from AVI to Spinnaker.

SOLAR TIME LIMITED Trademarks
KLAUS KOBEC

KLAUS KOBEC
wrist watches
Owned by: SOLAR TIME LIMITED
Serial Number: 76364640

AVI-8

AVI-8
Watches; wrist watches; mechanical and automatic watches; pocket watches; jewelry watches; watch chains; dials for clock…
Serial Number: 77585864

THOMAS EARNSHAW

THOMAS EARNSHAW
Chronographs for use as watches; Clock cases; Clocks; Dials for clock-and-watch-making; Diving watches; Horological and…
Serial Number: 77789794

LD WATCH

LD WATCH
Clocks; Dials for clock-and-watch-making; Horological and chronometric instruments and parts thereof; Stop watches; Watch…
Serial Number: 77841007

FJORD

FJORD
Bracelets; Cuff links; Earrings; Jewellery; Key rings of precious metals; Necklaces; Pendants; Precious stones; Rings; Watches…
Serial Number: 85322383

THOMAS EARNSHAW

THOMAS EARNSHAW
All-purpose carrying bags; Backpacks; Briefcases; Credit card cases and holders; Handbags; Luggage; Purses; Rucksacks; Suitcases…
Serial Number: 85387795

THOMAS EARNSHAW

THOMAS EARNSHAW
Cushions; Furniture; Mirrors; Office furniture; Picture frames; Plant stands; Shelves; Shelves for storage; Wood boxes
Serial Number: 85387798

ECH PLUS TECH

ECH PLUS TECH
Amplifiers; Batteries; Digital cameras; Electronic components for computers; Electronic personal organizer; GPS navigation…
Serial Number: 85407890

ECH PLUS TECH

ECH PLUS TECH
Clocks; Horological and chronometric instruments and parts thereof; Watch bands; Watch cases; Watch chains; Watch straps…
Serial Number: 85407897

VELOCITECH

VELOCITECH
Bracelets; Clocks; Cuff links; Dials for clock-and-watch-making; Earrings; Jewellery; Mechanical and automatic watches;…
Serial Number: 85753712

SPINNAKER

SPINNAKER
Bracelets; Cuff links; Dials for clock-and-watch-making; Earrings; Jewellery; Mechanical and automatic watches; Necklaces…
Serial Number: 85762940

SPINNAKER

SPINNAKER
Backpacks; Briefcases; Handbags; Leather and imitation leather; Luggage; Purses; Shoulder bags; Suitcases; Trunks; Umbrellas…
Serial Number: 85762942

SPINNAKER

SPINNAKER
Bracelets; Cuff links; Dials for clock-and-watch-making; Earrings; Jewellery; Mechanical and automatic watches; Necklaces…
Serial Number: 85762946

HAWKER TEMPEST

HAWKER TEMPEST
Bracelets; cuff links; dials for clock-and-watch-making; earrings; jewellery; mechanical and automatic watches; necklaces…
Serial Number: 85766588

HAWKER HURRICANE

HAWKER HURRICANE
Bracelets; Clocks; Cuff links; Earrings; Jewellery; Mechanical and automatic watches; Necklaces; Parts for watches; Pendants…
Serial Number: 85829664

HAWKER HURRICANE

HAWKER HURRICANE
All-purpose carrying bags; Backpacks; Briefcases; Handbags; Leather shopping bags; Luggage; Parasols; Purses; Suitcases;…
Serial Number: 85829667

NUBEO
Watches and jewelry
Owned by: Solar Time Ltd
Serial Number: 87617351
NUBEO - Trademark Details
Image for trademark with serial number 87617351
Serial Number 87617351
Registration Number 5537238
Word Mark NUBEO
Status700 - Registered
Status Date 2018-08-07
Filing Date 2017-09-21
Registration Number 5537238
Registration Date 2018-08-07
Mark Drawing4000 - Standard character mark Typeset
Published for Opposition Date2018-02-20
Attorney Name Nicholas D. Wells
Law Office Assigned Location CodeM50
Employee Name FENNESSY, EDWARD JOHN
Statements
Goods and ServicesWatches and jewelry
Translation of Words in MarkThe wording NUBEO has no meaning in a foreign language.

Nope, but it feels like an Invicta. This is my first Nubeo watch and I wanted to be a simple 3-hand auto. I might have went with satellite watch because it's different, but didn't like how to tell the time and dial I didn't like.Loved Cf bezel though in it.

This is the Nubeo Satellite watch that I was referring to. Actually the dial isn't that bad looking, but can't get past how to tell the time.Can't remember the watch company that is a high end brand that has something similar to this watch but the numbers flip forward. Now I have to find it. Maybe Dewitt. Now I'm going to rack my brain for it.I not sure if this is it. Azimuth twin barrel tourbillon watch. For some reason I don't think this one, but this one looks similar I know saw I watch similar on you tube at Baselworld.

672-006_05_swatch
azimuth-tourbillon.jpg

Click image for larger version  Name:	VENOM LION WATCH 006.JPG Views:	0 Size:	29.9 KB ID:	676738Hey guys I have a question for you. Does the Venom bracelet have 2 different kind of bracelets? The reason I ask is this Venom bracelet was just pins and it had the customary arrows. My Venom Lion watch had no arrows and was pin & collar type. I guess the Lion watch was a stacked bracelet.

Attachments

• VENOM LION WATCH 006.JPG
    VENOM LION WATCH 006.JPG
    29.9 KB · Views: 0
  • VENOM LION WATCH 005.JPG
    VENOM LION WATCH 005.JPG
    24 KB · Views: 0
My twin brother has a Nubeo Satellite "New" unworn that he is wanting to sell. If interested let me know.

Back
Top Bottom