Zelos Mako v3 Ice Arrived!

Truly a remarkable - and indeed mesmerizing! - dial on that watch! (I sat here in the home office that I share with Mrs. Jingles, wearing her reading glasses - as I couldn't find mine - and just silently took in that amazing dial; thank goodness I was able to break the spell and take the doggoned things OFF before she came into the office...THAT would've resulted in a rather bad day for the Main House Mouse, lemme TELL you...but I digress...) And then there's the lume - OY VEY, da LUME!! Simply scintillating, if you don't mind my using a fancy ten-dollar word here. I'm not sure just WHO it was who laid down the gauntlet with the amazing trend toward these multi-color lumed dials (my vote would probably be with Wing), but it's certainly a trend that this Cub Reporter has truly enjoyed watching develop into a beautiful art form over the last few years!

Add all of this timepiece's other features, together with those noted above, and the gestalt (that's "big picture," for those of you from Rio Lindo) certainly looks perfect, especially with that awesome strap, and the rugged look it gives the watch! SoooOOOooo, as I'm fond of saying, I hope you will enjoy the HAICH-E-Double-HOCKEY-STICKS outta this gorgeous, dead-sexy watch for many years to come! "T'is a beaut," as my auld granddad would've said... :wink:

Back
Top Bottom