H20 (GmbH) Navale has Finally Arrived!

gregg

Tyme Master Jr.
Founding Member
It been sometime waiting, but don't mind as exceeded my expectations and then some. Iwould characterize the Navale as more of Sport Diver piece. Onto the specs and pics.
  • 42mm case
  • L2L 49mm
  • Lugs 22mm
  • 9015 Miyoto, 28,800 BPH
  • 500m WR
  • Mirrored bezel
  • Inner rotating bezel
  • Exhibition Case Back
  • No crown guard
Best fitting leather belt I have had and all the attributes of this design come together. L2L is a bit long for me but still works.

Click image for larger version  Name:	h2l.jpg Views:	5 Size:	20.6 KB ID:	675573
Click image for larger version  Name:	hbo10.jpg Views:	5 Size:	38.5 KB ID:	675574
P1040097.JPG

Attachments

• h21.jpg
    h21.jpg
    11.7 KB · Views: 0
  • hbo10.jpg
    hbo10.jpg
    38.5 KB · Views: 0
  • hbo9.jpg
    hbo9.jpg
    41.7 KB · Views: 0
  • hbo1.jpg
    hbo1.jpg
    40.7 KB · Views: 0
  • h2o.jpg
    h2o.jpg
    39.4 KB · Views: 0
  • hbo5.jpg
    hbo5.jpg
    41.8 KB · Views: 0
wow ! dress/sport micro grail very limited run...hawt...maybe a little jealous

Congrats Gregg. Be thankful this one does not have drilled lugs and screw bars. Compared to the ones in my older ORCA the new OEM ones inn my Kalmar2 suck. I can't even use the better ones from the ORCA because they are not the same size specs. Wear this blue baby in the best of health Gregg.:cheers:

VERY cool, mon ami! That blue dial is the shizzle, to say the least! H2O is one of those brands that I have seen all over the place (and mostly from our friend/colleague rafy1), but I have, regrettably failed to 'do the deed,' as it were, and obtain one of these beautimous wrist-tickers for myself. THIS one just adds yet one more straw -- albeit a HUGE one -- on the camel's back, before I must finally give in to this amazing temptation and get myself one of them "water wartches!" In the meantime, please take the time to enjoy the French TORN LAUNDRY (AKA "the holey sheet!) out of it for many, many years to come, and with outstanding health throughout, gosh-DANG-it!! (I know, my language is getting colorful over here, but it's just such a cool watch, for St. Weiner's sake!! :wink:)

I think I lucked out cause you never know how these things work out.
Tanks Mr. B for checking out.

Your so right Mike, not all drilled lugs are appropriate, and I took a chance. Tanks
for your peeps!

Congrats Gregg!! Looks great on the wrist and who doesn't love the dual crowns! :outstand:

You're right Gregg. I prefer drilled lugs. They make strap swaps much easier. The thing I'm learning is that some using proprietary parts forcing you to use non-standard size screw bars can be problematic if the need arises for replacement parts.

I believe your building a head of big steam, so you'd better get some relief or blow
a wrist! Tanks for the fine words and your peeps, Mr. MJ!

The whole thing comes together great........the blue is killer :eyes:Congratulations

Awesome pickup Gregg! The mirrored bezel surrounding the inner bezel and stunning blue dial under the fence post styled dotted hands brings the whole watch together, I likey! Seeing your H[SUB]2[/SUB]O is making me all antsy knowing I have a Kalmar2 in the pipeline on the way.

Killer pick up, Gregg. Looks right at home on the wrist. Congrats, and enjoy! :outstand:

Back
Top Bottom