Zelos Mako v3 Ice Arrived!

WatchSteve

Tyme Master Jr.
Staff member
Founder
It's finally here! My Zelos Mako v3 "Ice" version.

The whirlpool dial is mesmerizing. Little details like the color matched date wheel and multi-colored lume really sets Zelos apart from others.
Easy to tell I really like this one! So without further rambling here are some pics.

49450594847_6e206ec61d_z.jpg

49450366386_2a8c444a10_z.jpg

49449884778_cf384e3fba_z.jpg

49449884403_39e5c35707_z.jpg

49449973803_d7a6fd135e_z.jpg

49450366031_e75bc96cce_z.jpg

Thanks for looking!

I really like that one Steve. Your photos are the best ones I've seen for this color. I'm sorry I didn't grab one in this color as well. I'm glad the long wait is over.

I really like that one Steve. Your photos are the best ones I've seen for this color. I'm sorry I didn't grab one in this color as well. I'm glad the long wait is over.

Thanks Mike. This one really hit the mark for me. Lots to like about this one.

" ice ice baby "...feels like SIR ISAAC NEWTON gravitational pull ...yanking me from NBZ...mesmerizing.... a beauty to behold

Congrats on that Ice pick up. My teal was suppose to be here today, but I missed it. Will be here hopefully tomorrow.

Thanks Paul . I beleive you were one of the first ones here to receive the Mako with your green dial, so you know first hand how sweet ?

When they do match it the brands are usually micro and most are priced a few hundred higher. I'm a big fan of matching date wheels. Without them I'd rather have a no-date dial.

thats a nice looking watch, glad you got it. I'm still waiting on my teal, no tracking email. Will email again today if it doesn't show up

Thanks! Scantor said he just missed delivery on his teal today. Hopefully yours is close to delivery too.

Back
Top Bottom