METEORITE DIALS - From DEEP Space: METEORITE DIALS - SILVER , BLUE, BLACK (PVD CASE) available in 40 and 44mm Automatic Seiko Movement Luminous Cerami

roadwarrior

Grand Tyme Master
Founding Member
PIANwJK.png

COMING SOON - METEORITE DIALS - From DEEP Space comes the newest Depp Blue Watches

RGuBy8u.jpg

N3YMUqu.jpg

2Te8OlL.jpg

METEORITE DIALS - SILVER , BLUE, BLACK (PVD CASE) available in 40 and 44mm Automatic Seiko Movement Luminous Ceramic BEZEL

Wow. Very cool. Very very cool!! But not nearly as cool as my Aragon Meteorite with smooooooooth sweep that I happen to be wearing today :)

using the NH or any low beat movement just seems to cheapen the watch with such a great dial. A dial like that deserves a movement that’s a bit more special

Attachments

• photo19152.jpg
    photo19152.jpg
    39.2 KB · Views: 2
silver seems right to me... though I never owned a rock that fell from space...

It's the case that will be different colors right?...Is meteorite inherently grey? I was a space cadet back when, but can't claim to know much about the rock now...

It can be dyed. I had a blackened meteorite watch from invicta that was actually really nice. They have dyed it gold as well. If one of these Deep Blues comes in at a nice price I'd be very interested.

Back
Top Bottom