Diameter 44.2mm × Thickness 14mm

Jan 26, 2020

AGF-l79FfALqAoEDqfi6CUc-_rACBjUm0HlmNn6NYw=s48-c-k-c0xffffffff-no-rj-mo

Bruce Williams

SBGA229G_24125109513894_jpg.jpg

HyL5hCz.jpg

9r65_28012502559958_jpg.jpg
A Spring Drive Diver’s watch

This diver’s watch is powered by Grand Seiko’s unique Spring Drive caliber, which combines the motive force of a mainspring with the high precision of a quartz watch.

The watch is water resistant to a depth of 200 meters and utilizes Lumi Brite for increased visibility of the hands and index. Designed for use in some of the most unforgiving environments, the rotating bezel is removable for simple maintenance while the area around the crown has been crafted to ensure that residue from dirt, sand, or seawater can be easily washed off.
With a mirror-finished case achieved through Zaratsu polishing, a lustrous rotating bezel, and multi-faceted cut indices, this watch is unmistakably Grand Seiko in its appearance, high specifications and durability.

I got to try on this Holy Grail (for me) watch on one of my recent trips to Japan. It was absolutely breathtaking...as was its price. I had to pass on it since my budget just couldn't take it. I did buy an Orient M-Force on that trip though so I didn't leave Japan empty-wristed! :hat:

Back
Top Bottom