gman66

Tyme Master Jr.
Founding Member
Citizen Eco-Drive 300m Diver

medium800.jpg

medium800.jpg

medium800.jpg

medium800.jpg

I had this Swiss Legend once. No see one for a long time. You surprise me with such a diversified collection MJ

It's early Monday, but still at work, so makes more sense to post to today, than yesterday, haha.

Orient M-Force, 200m, sapphire crystal, I believe this was my first Orient buy, so, lots of years ago. Was one of those I bought, wasn't thrilled with, but grew on me, and now I really like it, haha.

TAcm4Ao.jpg

OsENdxJ.jpg

W5LmGuF.jpg

izioSAI.jpg

Merci', mon ami! There was a time, during my earliest collecting years, where I bought just about EVERYTHING that caught my fancy...and, as such, it didn't take me long to reach the credit limit on the card I had chosen to be my 'watch-only' account. (And thank God for the person at that credit dept. who refused raise that limit, else I might STILL owe money on those early wartches!) As it is, the last three or so years have been dedicated to culling through my collection and selling off those wartches I haven't worn in a long time, or just don't want any more, on feeBay or Craig's Least. I'm ALMOST to the point where I can put together a genuine SCHEDULE for wearing ALL those still remaining in my [thank God] much smaller collection!! So, in the end, my "diversity" was a bit of an accident, but one that has largely turned out to be a pleasant one for all intents and purposes... ; )

Back
Top Bottom