This was screaming BUY ME! LOL

johnro6659

Tyme Machine
I had to run to Home Depot today and decided to give my local TJ Maxx a visit while there. They really haven't recovered from the holiday and their usual inventory period. It might be a couple more weeks before they restock.

Saw this ESQ in the case with a $19.95 markdown price and just could not leave it all by itself in the case with a ton of Women's watches. I haven't bought a watch from TJs in while so I grabbed this because it was there. I already have one of these but with yellow strips, stitching on the strap and yellow second hand. Thought the red looked pretty good. From what I know they are still a Movado brand.

Untitled-6.jpg

Untitled-7.jpg
I also broke out my Light Box and lighting so I can take proper pics. These were taken on my Samsung Phone. Next time I will use my Nikon and take some better pics.

Attachments

• Untitled-2.jpg
    Untitled-2.jpg
    41.7 KB · Views: 1
  • Untitled-4.jpg
    Untitled-4.jpg
    27.7 KB · Views: 1
  • Untitled-3.jpg
    Untitled-3.jpg
    55.4 KB · Views: 1
  • Untitled-5.jpg
    Untitled-5.jpg
    48.4 KB · Views: 1
the voices scream " buy me ! " a couple few wits might just have heard that COO-COO's insistent song... LOL

Love that strap and basket weave pattern on the dial. Another great choice. They all scream buy me however lol

Good deal at $20. I really need to start checking out my TJ MAXX. I do on occasion, like every 6 months, and the prices are always way to high.

Back
Top Bottom