PD 22782

They are NOS and got the last one...so we'll see. Doesn't really matter either way. I buy these more as costume jewelry anyway. LOL

You need to be careful with these third party vendors. Many items they sell are not all eligible for Prime S&H. I spend a good deal of money with Amazon on non-related watch items. I usually scan the listings, but missed an item I ordered that was sold by a third party. I had some problems with the item and it was still under the warranty period. Amazon gave me a song and dance about the warranty had to go through the third party seller. I tried to contact them and crickets! Amazon also tried with no luck. They tried to give me an oh well. I said go f%$ yourself. They ended up issuing me a $30.00 gift card I told them to stick it where the sun don't shine! The last time this happened the item was a counterfeit chemical. They investigated the seller and took them off Amazon and issued me a full refund for the chemicals.

You were right about Gem, Mike. They sent a scratched watch and I returned it over a week ago and still haven't received the refund. Opened a
A-Z and it's being slow walked by them by first asking for the return UPS tracking # provided by them thru Amazon that shows it was delivered back to them and stating their CS will respond in one working day, which doesn't happen. Amazon has already given them a date to refund by before they step in. Almost done with Gem!

Back
Top Bottom