A couple of Seikos came in today

dorothyparker

Tyme Traveler
This is the snze91. 42mm, but short lugs make it very manageable and not overlapping on my wrist. It’s probably an 8-10 year old watch, Seiko stopped making them. I was lucky to find one in almost new condition. It used to be referred to as the faux Tuna.
49436690972_e38c2bcb9f_z.jpg

Now this is my new love. I knew I would like it, but was really floored when I saw it in person. It is my new casual go to. I just love the dial color and texture. It’s 40.5mm and is perfect on my wrist, I got me a Presage.
Durring the holiday sales, there was a great price on the coctail. I almost got the ice blue one, but couldn’t follow through with the purchase. When I saw this, I spent an hour looking at the specs, reviews and for the cheapest price. I don’t usually pay for a new watch, I like to wait for a good used deal but the new price on this was cheaper than used ones out there and I wanted it now.
49436877341_2198d296ec_z.jpg

49436159776_0e68b03142_z.jpg

The Presage is just a stunning dial. Faux tuna be damned (Sorry Charlie) that's a good looking watch as well. Couldn't resist the cheap Starkist joke, but that watch looks tasty. Congrats on the sweet pick-ups.

Two beautiful Seiko's. I really love the Presage. That dial is killa. I can understand your desire. Congrats and enjoy. Thanks for sharing

I like watches that the guy next to me has never seen. These 2 fit the bill. You don't see them much, or at all....at least that's me lol. At any rate you made 2 great choices

SWEEET!!!!
Good job capturing the details on that Presage dial, I'm bout to fall in love, and who doesn't enjoy Tunas. Congrats!

Back
Top Bottom