Gift from a couple friends!

johnro6659

Tyme Machine
My first post in a while in the Look What I Got forum.

My friends Traci and Jen got me this and dropped this off yesterday when the parked their car to go into Boston to party. No clue about this brand of watch. I know William Rast is a clothing line but can not find their watches on their site or at any retailer for sale and there is not much info out there about the brand. I do know it's stainless, has a nice rotating bezel, screw down back, push pull crown, Japanese movement but made in China. The strap and size is really nice very comfortable on the wrist. Love the Carbon fiber dial think it's not real CF though. Aside from my take I know nothing about the watch at all.

Untitled-1.jpg
Untitled-5.jpg

Attachments

• Untitled-3.jpg
    Untitled-3.jpg
    90.3 KB · Views: 0
Nice John...I couldn't find any info the that brand besides clothing as you mentioned...maybe you got something special...

He's just a gigolo, everybody knows, for his watches he ain't payin'. Women that he meets throw watches at his feet, for services he ain't explainin'. You sir are doing something right. Congrats!

Yeah George...John does seem to have a lot ladies looking out for him on the watch front...oh well I ain't hatin'...LOL

Thanks guys, this watch as far as the internet is concerned doesn't exist. Usually you can find anything and everything on the net. Not this watch! I have looked until my eye watered and my fingers cramped. I ended up sending an Email to the company. I bought a Ted Baker watch ones at TJ Maxx that didn't exist and when I sent them an Email it turned out the watch was never produced in those colors or combinations. They said I most likely scored a production sample that slipped thru the cracks.

I scored a WilliamRast skull ring yesterday. Still can't find anything but clothing listed online.

Back
Top Bottom