Help for a friend.

bigz

Tyme Machine
Founding Member
So, a friend of mine, her son is graduating soon from veterinarian school. She would like to get him a watch that he could wear everyday on the job. She thinks style should be more on the dressy side, I think a 3 hand, clean dial would be nice. She would like to budget 2 to 3 hundred. I dont know how much a vet. uses a second hand working and know a smart watch could make sense but she doesn't want to go digital. She wants analog. So what suggestions could you guys make. I really appreciate the help.

Thanks all.

Sent from my SM-G975U using Tapatalk

Man there are tons and tons. I would say stay away from leather or porous strap materials that can hold fluids and bacteria. Aragon is a budget friendly brand that has great sturdiness and accuracy as well as style. I would say ask more about color, size, auto/quartz, etc.....

Man there are tons and tons. I would say stay away from leather or porous strap materials that can hold fluids and bacteria. Aragon is a budget friendly brand that has great sturdiness and accuracy as well as style. I would say ask more about color, size, auto/quartz, etc.....
Thanks, Brad. Good suggestions. I agree on the Aragon suggestion. Thanks again.

Sent from my SM-G975U using Tapatalk

A bracelet is a must as can be washed and good amount of WR needed too. May be something between a dressy and dive style type. Zelos makes some affordable designs such as Mako! Also there was a Citizen in one of Lee's deals around $200.00. Lots to choose from.

that's a tricky one...if I was a vet I'd go bare naked wristie...the better to wash u 100 tymes a day...and avoid zoonosis and canine bacteria...

so after hours...maybe hammy jazzy...or ZELOS...or NOMOS if mommy has 10 HUN +

Of course your correct, the naked wrist during day!

Seiko does have it covered nicely from dressy to sport in her price range thanks!

I think you are nailing it if she wants something he can wear anytime on the job. Now I need her to decide if she wants something more analog or if digital is an option.

Thanks, Steve. Orient like Seiko has both dressy and sporty covered. I personally might want a Mako II.

Gregg, thanks. Some thoughtful suggestions. That's what I was hoping for. She really needs to decide how he wants to use it and when with all the scrubbing up throughout his day.

I picked up a Mako USA and very happy with it
fetch

Back
Top Bottom