Another unexpected delivery.

johnro6659

Tyme Machine
Fed Ex strikes again! Of course today being a holiday I wasn't expecting anything to be delivered. I hear a knock on my door around 9:30 this morning. It was my upstairs neighbor with a package. She told me it was just laying on the walkway in front of my door! Fed Ex didn't knock or ring the bell they just tossed it on the ground and took off. Luckily my neighbor looks out for me. This might have been another one of my packages that disappeared from the front of the house!

Well, here it is. Invicta Disney Limited Edition Mens Quartz 45mm Stainless Steel. I have wanted this watch for a while but on Shop HQ they sold out, even Invicta Stores had none left or so they claimed. I get an email 2 days ago and there they are restocked I guess. I didn't hesitate to snag one of these 90th Anniversary MM watches. Low number on the LE 0019/3000. I LOVE the sandwich dial with a MM character thru the years as indices the 90 at the 12 position and MOP in the center. It's engraved one one side with Limited Edition and Mickey laser etched in the opposite side. I was so glad to score this for $80.00 including shipping. I can't wait to wear this on the weekend.

Untitled-6.jpg
Untitled-7.jpg
Untitled-10.jpg

Attachments

• Untitled-1.jpg
    Untitled-1.jpg
    33.5 KB · Views: 1
  • Untitled-4.jpg
    Untitled-4.jpg
    43.1 KB · Views: 1
  • Untitled-3.jpg
    Untitled-3.jpg
    33.9 KB · Views: 1
  • Untitled-9.jpg
    Untitled-9.jpg
    61.7 KB · Views: 1
  • Untitled-2.jpg
    Untitled-2.jpg
    48.3 KB · Views: 1
  • Untitled-8.jpg
    Untitled-8.jpg
    58.1 KB · Views: 1
  • Untitled-5.jpg
    Untitled-5.jpg
    64 KB · Views: 1
WOW!! Now THAT watch is the complete WOWSER-DYNAMO!! And it has more Mickey's than have EVER been seen on a Mickey Maus Vatch!! As German Horologists might say, "VOW!! Das ist vun hamazing VOTCH!! VYE, just LOOK at all zem MEEKY's!!" And zat white MOP is pure beauty on a bracelet! I assume it's a quartz-driven timepiece, but that isn't necessarily a BAD thing, though Missuss Mouse's son prefers automatics, all things considered... Still, it IS a very beautimous watch, one I'm sure you will enjoy owning and wearing for many, many MOONS, Kemosabe! Congratulations, John; may you live long and perspire--um, PROSPER, I mean...AHEM! YES!! Oh, and ME LIKEY, too!! ENJOY, mon ami! :wink:

M...I....C....K.....E....Y.....

Ha, that's a really outstanding Mickey edition, one of the best I've seen. Great tribute watch! Nice catch!

Back
Top Bottom