Here's my Master 1000 Gen 2

pneuby

Tyme Teller
I could only get one keeper onto the strap end, with two holes remaining on my LH wrist (8 & 1/4"). I can just get both in position behind the locking 'wedge' on my 8" RH.
Lume shot was about 10secs under the bathroom light, then shutting the door to darkness.
DIAL3.jpgDIAL2.jpgDIAL1.jpg

At the bottom right of the swag photo, are 2 little accessories on their own keeper to slide onto the band if you'd like. A compass and a thermometer. Polishing cloth, key-fob, warranty card, cleaning cloth, bumper sticker, and a semi-rigid storage/travel pouch. This has to be one of THEE BEST VALUES in the watch community today. Oh yeah, this poor shot of the back....

CompTherm.jpgback.jpg

Ok, I've learned that my cell sux for these lume shots, but you can still get the idea here. Next to my older Military Diver (the big turtle) ten mins after charging. I strapped them next to one another on a bottle, so they both are oriented toward the lense equally, and both got the same charge. Now, mind you, I can still see my turtle in the dark bedroom at night. But it looks like the new kid has much more mo-jo in the lume area.:wink:

Lume10mins.jpg

Attachments

• Lume10mins.jpg
    Lume10mins.jpg
    12.8 KB · Views: 1
What makes this eve different than the gen 1 version? Is it the exhibition caseback and two available sizes?

Sent from the White House on the tax payers dime.

It's the display back, and the lumed ceramic bezel. Arguably, it would seem the dial lume is also improved. So far, it appears to be running about +8, and I am well-pleased.
As thick as this one is, im proportion to the width, I think the 40mm version would look somewhat odd. BTW, they spec this at 44mm, but it's truly 45.6 case and 44.5 bezel.

A big congrats on your newest acquisition, and the bezel color is da bomb!

Maybe something needed on your monitor adjustments? At the magnification level I posted in this thread, I can clearly see the Master's lume on the left. I can still see the hands (and indices from 4 to 12) on the Military to the right.

SWEET! Have long wanted one of those! Big congrats to you, that's just one heckuva beautiful watch! Terrific jackpot of goodies too!
:cheers:

SWEET! Have long wanted one of those!
:cheers:

I'd had the Master and the Nato circling in low orbit for a bit. I just happened to log back onto the site for another compare-and-contrast session, LOL. :hmm:

When I clicked on the Master page, and saw that GenTwo marketing buzz ...that shoved me over the edge. Afterall, the Nato is essentially just a man-sized
SKX, a dime-a-dozen, right? :wink:

I said to myself that if one of the discount codes worked, I would have NO EXCUSE.
Honestly, if this isn't thee best deal going right now, I'd love to see the other contenders. :pop:

I'd had the Master and the Nato circling in low orbit for a bit. I just happened to log back onto the site for another compare-and-contrast session, LOL. :hmm:

When I clicked on the Master page, and saw that GenTwo marketing buzz ...that shoved me over the edge. Afterall, the Nato is essentially just a man-sized
SKX, a dime-a-dozen, right? :wink:

I said to myself that if one of the discount codes worked, I would have NO EXCUSE.
Honestly, if this isn't thee best deal going right now, I'd love to see the other contenders. :pop:

LOL, I'm about talked into getting one! Only stopper is that, perhaps thankfully, I literally have no more room for another winder. Although, I do have one watch currently not in a winder.....so, if I got this one....and a double winder -- a vertical one that takes up less space-- both watches would have a home....

Geez, I'm hopeless! :dizzy:

Back
Top Bottom