MAKO 3 Miyota 9015 Released : As of 01/16/20 "Most of them have not gone out yet i'm afraid" ET

Elshan got back to me and wanted to send me another one, but earlier I cycled though all the dates a few times and they seem fine. I told him it wasn't necessary to send another one out, I'm happy with this one.

Hello Mike,

It might indeed be misaligned, I will get a replacement sent out to you asap and once you’re pleased with it just let me know and I’ll arrange for the return of this.

Finally, I received my new "Teal" Mako V3 today. First impression, the dial/color is amazing. The new changes to the case are really nice. I'm -4 sec/day per my timegrapher. So all is good. The case back is sharp, but not as sharp as my experience with the Obris Morgan Explorer II. I do feel the case back on the v1 is a lot cleaner than this, not sure why they would change. There are always hits and misses, the dial is a hit, the new changes to the case is a hit, the case back is a miss. Over all, this is a great watch and I highly recommend !

Finally, I received my new "Teal" Mako V3 today. First impression, the dial/color is amazing. The new changes to the case are really nice. I'm -4 sec/day per my timegrapher. So all is good. The case back is sharp, but not as sharp as my experience with the Obris Morgan Explorer II. I do feel the case back on the v1 is a lot cleaner than this, not sure why they would change. There are always hits and misses, the dial is a hit, the new changes to the case is a hit, the case back is a miss. Over all, this is a great watch and I highly recommend !

Congrats Paul! Glad it's a hit for you.
Still waiting on mine to ship.

I hope you get yours soon Steve. The nice steel ice must be one of the last colors going out. Paulclu congrats on finally receiving. Tweaking and design change is what drives Elshan. He isn't one to stand still. He may have some misses, but is not afraid to step up to the plate. He also always listens to input to digest. The V1 had a tiny crown that was hard to handle and he fixed that.

Hey Mike, I think the entire watch is a hit, just commented on the case back since its been discussed.

Steve, Thank you, you're going to love yours too !

Oh yeah I understand Paulclu. I jumped the gun on the date wheel. I'm not sure what was going on, when I took those photos it appeared a little off to me. I always give a few days of breaking in seeing how the movement is working and so forth. I did two months of changes manually and each time they seemed to line up fine with the window. To Elshan's credit he reached out in a jiffy to fix things. Hey Steve, I know you shouldn't have to, but try sending Elshan an e-mail to let him know you will be gone with no one to accept delivery if you haven't already done so.

Wow they are looking great! Only been a week or so for mine also. Just realized I didn't order the bracelet. Have to do that in the morning.

Sent from my QTASUN1 using Tapatalk

Mike, Elshan said mine is scheduled to ship this week and I should have it before I leave.

Mine should arrive this Friday @ 10 AM! Can't wait to see my first Green Dial!

Label created on mine Wednesday, but no movement yet and no estimated delivery date. :bored:

Still nothing on my teal, emailed him Sat. told me to look for email tracking this week

My son's meteorite version arrived with no shipping notice sent. It's a beauty. I sized installed the bracelet and he was off with it before I could snap any pics.

Back
Top Bottom