You have to be brave and take the risk to design this masterpiece. It is an ambitious project in which we have been working for more than a year and a

roadwarrior

Grand Tyme Master
Founding Member
A NEW MODEL IS COMING!!! We have needed more time than expected because it is such an extremely special project that we wanted it to be perfect. We hope it was worth the wait.

We are finalizing the details so that the surprise is huge. Believe us when we say there is no other model like it. You have to be brave and take the risk to design this masterpiece.

It is an ambitious project in which we have been working for more than a year and a half. We only ask for a little more patience and in the next days we will give you more details.

Thank you, as always, for your support, patience and good vibes. We continue learning with you and you are the ones who push us to continue doing crazy things like this!

83429091_2711902438895625_2205736396809830400_o.jpg

giphy.gif

how big is it ? portuguese bricks ? I like CREPAS... nice they are still in the micro ring with EISHAN TANG doing the horo CONNOR MCGREGOR vs. cowboy 40 seconds lights out

yeah WHITEY I like CREPAS a lot...so this means please be patient because the design is taking almost 2 years... just adolescent funnin' with the wit crowd who never net a phallic reference they never liked...had the CREPAS CAYMEN... imho this is spanish micro with integrity ...along with BOREALIS the other iberian micro from portugal

Incoming!! You will be delighted for our new model that will be amazing and extremely special. Just a few days more and the project will be ON.

Meanwhile...BLACK or BLUE??

82635241_2718198228266046_4543382457734397952_o.jpg

Interesting to see what they're coming out with. I'll look but I wasn't impressed with the Tornado or CS in past dealing with Crepas.

I agree about the CS. I'm happy with the watch head, but the mesh bracelet was terrible. It looked like it was a dull type blasted finish on the mesh and H links. It did not come close to matching the finish on the watch head.

I agree Mike! The mesh bracelet was a mess! Mine has clumps of solder on the ends, very poorly finished IMO
And the bezel action is terrible with about 2 minutes of backplay. But they say they made it that way on purpose to mimic the vintage version :palm:

What the hell were they thinking? Those hands are just awful, (IMHO) I can't believe they spent so much time on this one and came up with this. I know some folks will love it but not me! Moving on...

Back
Top Bottom