X1 LIGHT ME UP DEAD MAN

ScottyB

Tyme Master
Founding Member
HERE's a little something 2 points enabling LEE...with LEE's code it's a pretty good deal for auto ti sterile dial 39mm auto field watch . It's contract from MARATEK and they use top material --sapphire and X1. Only gripe it has the ghost position...DARN U ROAD WARRIOR bet u gave EVE the apple in the garden.

I like it, ( it's comfy ) wore it couple tymes but mostly it lights up my box... (see how long I make it before I gift it to my nephew...LOL)

IMG-1080.jpg - Click image for larger version  Name:	IMG-1080.jpg Views:	0 Size:	48.3 KB ID:	672682
IMG-1079.jpg - Click image for larger version  Name:	IMG-1079.jpg Views:	0 Size:	43.9 KB ID:	672683
IMG-1085.jpg - Click image for larger version  Name:	IMG-1085.jpg Views:	0 Size:	16.9 KB ID:	672684

MIKE at CountyCom.com GAVE ME THE $40 code after the fact...as I pulled the trigger too fast and forgot to enter the code... final price under $240

HERE's a little something 2 points enabling LEE...with LEE's code it's a pretty good deal for auto ti sterile dial 39mm auto field watch . It's contract from MARATEK and they use top material --sapphire and X1. Only gripe it has the ghost position...DARN U ROAD WARRIOR bet u gave EVE the apple in the garden.

I like it, ( it's comfy ) wore it couple tymes but mostly it lights up my box... (see how long I make it before I gift it to my nephew...LOL)

:cheers:
Congrats Scotty! I almost grabbed a Maratac myself, but resisted temptation. Wear it in the best of health. Nice photos and lume shot.

https://watchintyme.com/forum/latest...let-by-maratac

Last edited by a moderator:
thx RW when I was taking them blurries I was musing whether u would crystalize them with your fairy dust

The man the myth the legend ScottyB is back in the saddle of buying watches. Wear it well until it's tyme not to again!

SB...on a Roll!:ear:
Congratz on another Winner-Winner Chicken Din-Dinner SB!:ccc:

Double scoop week for the ScottyB-keeper. I'm feeling the less is more vibe of this one

yeah more is definitely less...coin that is...back to the NBZ 4 me man in blue

Back
Top Bottom