THE MARRIAGE OF ScottyB

yeah that's the point REPO...watch site thread head fake grab's attention ( it's like puttin' ROLLIE IN THE HEADNOTE OF A WATCH REVIEW..." HOW DOES CHINESE CONTRACT 1-OFF JACARDI REALLY STACK UP AGAINST ROLLIE ? " LOL )...keep on postin' WHITEY ...u have quick become a valuable member of wit and a strong voice and lively persona

"Do you, ScottyB take Arnex, to have and to hold, in sickness and in health, to love honor and obey, for ever and ever, till death do you part?"

honestly CURIOUS GEORGE's posts express the way i feel... except CG can still finger his boxes whereas mines got disposed of in 3 purges--but I have the memories of those hundreds of trigger pulls and boxes...

I feel the same as CG in that I am waiting for my shot...kinda like a deer hunter movie when the stag is dead center in the scope cross-hairs ...but you back off the trigger

most of the watches in the wild are safe from me now

It looks like a beautiful marriage and she is a fine lady , but I know you are fickle ScottyB , eventually you will cheat and have another lady on your wrist. Congrats and enjoy your honeymoon , until prima nupta strikes again.

well the seller/mechanic claimed this is a love labor cleaning-disassembling ARNEX ( UNITAS ) movements and creating the marriage watch...the seller claimed this 1 was unusual featuring the 3 metals... that worm wiggling on the hook got me to bite... you feel me ARTHUR with all your trysts

I don't think i've seen you post a new scoop in ages. You picked a fine one there. No pre-nup needed

ARTHUR had TRYSTS? WOW! Who KNEW? Still, he IS a robust & healthy lad, and we ALL know that the old piperoos gotta be cleaned out, here and there...!!

Horo-celibacy is NOT necessariy a BAD thing, Scott-O!! Why, some of history's greatest MEN were Horo-Celibate... Why, we ALL remember that great song, by Three Dog Night, "Celibate, CELIBATE, Dance to the Music! Aw, Celibate, CELIBATE, DANCE to the MUZAK!!" Why, even Josef STALIN was a famous Celibo-Communist/Tyrant! As was Fidel CASTRATE, er, CASTRO!! And let's not forget TITO, and Brezhnev, the latter of which was also CONSTIPATED for 40 years!! (And you DON'T wanna know what happened on his autopsy table! EWWW, NOPE!!)

And, besides all of THAT, WHY would you wanna get marriagdead! Oy VEY!! Your watch collezioni will SHRINK, very slowly at first, but THEN them watches will start fadin' away, quicker 'n quicker, awl da while SHE suddenly has a PILE of un-spent money, joost 'uh layin' there in her PURSE!! And DEN, boyo, ya only got uh bare few wartches, mostly Croton's an Invicter's dat she could'na UNLOAD!! An DAT's when youse nose she's GOTCHA, an yer bag 'o tricks is all warshed oop! DOAN ya DO it SCOTT-O!! STAY SINGLE!! ENJOY YER WARTCHEZZ, LAD-O!!!

:palm: Aw, damn...we've lost'im!! He's slippin' on wunna them 'men's engagment rings' ass oui speak... :think:

AW, HAYELL! T'is TOO LATE!! :down: :no: :cry:

Being frugal is a good thing and being creative and focused in the Marriage Thing is a necessity now! Congrats
Mr. B !!!!

Back
Top Bottom