Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Watch box

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Welcome and tanks for sharing your cool work!

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Nicely done & welcome to the forum!

Mentioned
    11 Post(s)
    I'm really liking that watch box a great deal, although I tend to agree that all of us who suffer from this watch collecting disease do tend to fill them puppies up pretty daggoned fast! Still, no matter how much you like the box, the real fun is in filling the things as fast as humanly possible! SO congrats on a very cool-looking piece of collecting hardware!

AND welcome to WIT, as well! This site is the exact opposite of those operated by 'mobs of horo-snobs' and drooling mental patients who claim they're all about open-mindedness of opinions and the protection of unpopular expressions of speech, when in reality they're all about homogeneity of 'acceptable' opinion and towing the lines that they themselves enforce with jackbooted efficiency and blind devotion. UGH!! Try wearing a brand over there that they've declared unpopular, and you'll immediately understand what I'm saying! Ther personal attacks will come fast and furious, and you'll wonder what hit you!

But WIT is what I often refer to as a "safe, well-lighted place" where watch lovers of all ages and 'skill levels' can participate, learn and have a wonderful time while doing so. We don't play "dogpile on the loser" here, because there is a genuine sense of camaraderie here that helps maintain an environment where mutual respect is more important than the need to always make the best argument, or even be 'right' all the time. We eschew 'PC-ness,' but maintain an air of civility and fairness that is second-to-none. Post early, post often and, most importantly, have fun, because that's what it's all about! Again, welcome to WIT & Shalom!!

"The traffic lights, they all turn a blue tomorrow, and shine their emptiness down on my bed, the tiny island sags downstream, 'cause the life they lived is dead. And the wind screams,
    'Mary'
    " - Jimi Hendrix

4. The Following Like This Post

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123