MAKO 3 Miyota 9015 Released : As of 01/16/20 "Most of them have not gone out yet i'm afraid" ET

I figure bout 3 weeks for Zelos or more so no worries. Can't wait for the Green dial.

I'm just guessing, but from what I've noticed since yesterday is that the color I received is showing up by a bunch of people as being received yesterday. I'm thinking maybe he is shipping them out by one color at a time?

Someone else commented about having received a notice days ago for the teal, but no delivery schedule or movement until now.

Hey guys. I was sent the FedEx email last Thursday regarding delivery of my Mako V3 Teal and up until a couple of days ago there was no estimated delivery date. I checked this morning and it said estimated delivery on Tuesday 21st. I was delighted to finally get an arrival date. A few minutes ago I got an email from FedEx saying to expect delivery in 3 hours!

Congrats Stan. Glad to hear it will be there soon. Appears that same colors were shipped out in batches.

Here's my tracking, looks like its going to Japan !

Saturday , 1/18/2020
3:36 am
SENNAN-SHI JP
In transit
3:30 am
MEMPHIS, TN
In transit
3:00 am
SENNAN-SHI JP
In transit
1:48 am
MEMPHIS, TN
International shipment release - Import
12:04 am
MEMPHIS, TN
Arrived at FedEx location

At least you're seeing some movement now. Looks like you will have it soon, maybe Monday. Is it teal?

Still waiting on my teal, no email, website still says unfulfilled.

Sent from my Xiaomi

Mine said the same thing. FedEx knocked on my door yesterday with it. Maybe yours was sent out with the rest of the teal. Try shooting him an e-mail. He should respond before Monday.

Exactly. Everyone I own reads the same way. I asked Elshan about that long after I received my orders and he said not to worry about it. The main thing is I've always received a heads up with tracking that something was on the way until yesterday.

I'm just guessing, but from what I've noticed since yesterday is that the color I received is showing up by a bunch of people as being received yesterday. I'm thinking maybe he is shipping them out by one color at a time?

Someone else commented about having received a notice days ago for the teal, but no delivery schedule or movement until now.

Mike I didn't get a notice about the Teal version.

Misaligned date wheel. I'm not sure if the font was printed off center or the disc itself is misaligned.:hmm: if it's messed up I'll contact Elshan and send it back. I'll check the next date change. If I had my way I would get all watches without a date if given the choice. I have no need or use for the date on any watch. Maybe if I had Dementia or Alzheimer's the date would be necessary. :banghead:

P7idrt.jpg

rcYKpI.jpg

xwZKG4.jpg

qZDIrW.jpg

ETA drawing and can not see anything obvious that could be put back incorrectly. However if it was OK before the service then something has not been assembled incorrectly. Picture with an arrow to show the area to look at as this might not be seated correctly.

post-234-0-49622400-1440228414_thumb.png

From the watch repair channel

AGF-l78S50YHthBavcnRz0BvFshMKUHPZp3rBmZQ1Q=s288-c-k-c0xffffffff-no-rj-mo

The 2824 has an integrated date jumper/spring. It could be that this was bent during reassembly?

You need to uncase the movement, remove the hands/dial and wind the watch thru the date-change, watching the interaction of the date wheel, calender driving wheel and the jumper spring.

One more thing you can try before you do that, try to bring the date into alignment using pegwood thru the date window..gentle pressure as the date-wheel is quite fragile. If this gets the date wheel in alignment, then check the daywheel track opposite the jumper... if it is worn you need to dress it and maybe get a new date wheel.

2824 parts are quite common... do you have a spare movement? Off the top of my head.. 2834/2836 will work... I believe many others as well... you could swap out the date wheel and maybe the jumper and see if that fixes things but as others have mentioned, its probably the jumper spring thats the problem if it was fine before.

Finally, eyeball the dial feet when you remove it.. if it was not removed 'squarely' off the dial, the feet may get bent.. dont think this would affect the alignment much though.

This isn't mine Mike but I pulled this one off the Timekeepers site. Its hard to know whenever shooting pictures but this one looks centered
83513305_2669897373064779_2364208221742170112_o.jpg

Back
Top Bottom