Tyme Warper
Staff member
Warper
Deals Master
Founding Member

Shaquille O’Neal Launches Invicta Collection on ShopHQ®

01/16/2020

The Hall of Famer and ShopHQ® Expand Partnership to Include Invicta Watches

MINNEAPOLIS, Jan. 16, 2020 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- iMedia Brands (NASDAQ: IMBI) today announced a partnership with Invicta Watch Group and Authentic Brands Group (ABG) for Shaquille O’Neal and ShopHQ®, its flagship nationally distributed television retailing network. The agreement includes a nationally televised live program, “Shaq’s Invicta Collection,” as well as a product partnership with Invicta.

The limited-edition collection will feature a new line of watches designed by Shaquille O'Neal and will have unique designs combined with innovative creations from Invicta that consumers have loved for decades and that represent the quintessential essence of the Invicta brand.

“Shaq’s Invicta Collection” is set to launch in March 2020 with regularly scheduled, live broadcasts on ShopHQ hosted by the legendary basketball hall of famer.

“I’m so excited to expand my partnership with ShopHQ® to include Invicta watches,” said O’Neal. “Invicta watches have been a favorite of mine for a long time, and I’m excited to design my personal collection and unveil these watches on ShopHQ®.”

“Shaq has a broad reach to all of our customers with his positive approach to life and sense of style,” said Eyal Lalo, CEO of Invicta Watch Group.

“Shaquille and Invicta are iconic partners and we are honored to offer their new designs and products to our customers,” said Tim Peterman, CEO of iMedia Brands.

who remembers RICK " fitty" from Beantown...formed his own FB group...

-FITTY went to smaller watches...but FITTY makes sense for SHAQ...but 50CENTS probably does not wear fitty

Get it while you can...I like Shaq...he has marketed himself into the $$$$...not that he needed it...but enough is never enough...

Would I buy a watch with his "brand"...probably not...

OK, more Invicta watches that I won't buy! That means more money in my pocket. :happy:

Don't get me wrong because I love my Invicta watches but lately they haven't been floating my boat much.

I called Epson last Friday about a printer problem. Customer service put me in the hold queue and Shaq kept popping in. Saying things like come on guys there is someone waiting for customer service, hurry up. I was LMAO, but beat listening muzak. Twenty-five to thirty million a year in endorsements.

82628376_2539051686223803_4808217494189768704_o.jpg

I can't figure out how Shaquille O'Neal has a career in front of the TV cameras. I remember back when he was with the Magic and he never impressed me much when the cameras were rolling on him after or before a game. Here we are many years later and I can't say that his camera presence has improved much at all.

He's one of those ex-athletes that I cannot figure out why people like him on TV. I just don't get it. :dunno:

One thing to keep in mind is that I have seen him a lot on NBA game programs the past few years and I have NEVER EVER seen him wear an Invicta watch and I always look at the wrists of people in the sports world that I see on TV. He usually has worn a watch on TV but never an Invicta...or at least not that I've seen. I'm sure that if he did actually wear an Invicta watch, the sharp eyed Invicta fans here would have seen it and reported it here. I have never seen any mention of it here though.

...just food for thought when Shaq starts promoting Invicta on ShopHQ. :wink:

Back
Top Bottom