Roar of the Lion

Congrats Pal. Wear it in the best of health. All of mine have pin & collars, fun to size.

https://watchintyme.com/forum/gener...ls/358-diy-venom-bracelet-sizing-instructions

essay%2Bon%2Blion.jpg

Didn't size yet. I hope not pin and collar. They can be a bitch sometimes. Just checked the watch. No arrows. Must be pin and collar.

Tried to size this watch and this never happened before with a pin and collar watch. Removed one link and pulled the pin out with a pliers and part of the link came out, but the center gold stayed in:nono:. Tried to remove another link and the same thing happened.Now I put the bracelet back together. I think it's going to my jewelers to size. Any suggestions.

Tried to size this watch and this never happened before with a pin and collar watch. Removed one link and pulled the pin out with a pliers and part of the link came out, but the center gold stayed in:nono:. Tried to remove another link and the same thing happened.Now I put the bracelet back together. I think it's going to my jewelers to size. Any suggestions.

Look at the link in post # 2 Steve. There is another pin in the smaller center link.

giphy.gif
DIY: Venom Bracelet Sizing Instructions

07-18-2014, 02:18 PM
VENOMBRACELETSizingInstructions_001_zpsjl5wflfc.jpg~original

VENOMBRACELETSizingInstructions_002_zpsyrkxchf8.jpg~original

VENOMBRACELETSizingInstructions_003_zpsxxpp9m6n.jpg~original

VENOMBRACELETSizingInstructions_004_zpsx7n60gdu.jpg~original

VENOMBRACELETSizingInstructions_005_zpsxl6lyamx.jpg~original

VENOMBRACELETSizingInstructions_006_zpsdwxvnak8.jpg~original

VENOMBRACELETSizingInstructions_007_zpsd758a9d0%202_zps1w7eh5qz.jpg~original

VENOMBRACELETSizingInstructions_008_zpsd758a9d0%203_zpsymkgiho3.jpg~original

VENOMBRACELETSizingInstructions_009_zpsd758a9d0%204_zpsw4h13eza.jpg~original

VENOMBRACELETSizingInstructions_010_zpsd758a9d0%205_zpsnew65c0p.jpg~original

VENOMBRACELETSizingInstructions_011_zpsdbm1niyf.jpg~original

VENOMBRACELETSizingInstructions_012_zpsuocwhsc4.jpg~original

VENOMBRACELETSizingInstructions_013_zpsja5yzdow.jpg~original

VENOMBRACELETSizingInstructions_014_zpsg00hhiq2.jpg~original

Last edited by roadwarrior; 01-02-2016, 08:28 PM. Reason: Restored OP

[FONT=georgia, serif]:outstand:Addition to the collection, Steve!:up: Good luck on the sizing.:wink:[/FONT]

I'm lucky Steve...I have a Clock/Watch shop near by...they are well known for their clocks and service in the mid atlantic area...

I can usually change batteries and adjust bracelets myself...but old age and poor eyesight have taken over and these guys take care of everything for about $ 10...

Look like your in good hands there Steve, a big congrats on your new Invicta!

Tried to size the watch again. The stupid collars hit the floor twice, and I said to myself that's it. I actually didn't say that exactly. I couple a choice words and then I had to find the collars on the floor. Thursday to the jewelers.

LOL...after revisting this thread...the only hammer that will be used is the one that I'll hit myself in the head with...

Like I said...thank God for a local and reasonable watch shop...

NICE, haven't seen that one before. I find it hard keeping up on Invicta watches they do SOOOO many different and cool designs it's almost impossible for me to keep up.

Back
Top Bottom