Seiko Presage.

Aw, MAN, Bella D, you're KILLING me over here with these two amazing purchases, and I'm seriously stuck between the green vs. the white...and that's just totally abnormal for me, as I almost ALWAYS gofer the greenness whenever the choice is provided. Oil well, what's a confused rodent to do when such a beautiful watch is offered in two different shades? Beach & complain? Nope. THAT never works. I guess I gotta start saving up my bottle caps again. ("Bottle caps" were these metal caps that were crimped onto soda bottles way-back-when, when almost ALL soda companies offered glass bottles with caps that required a special opener to pry them off; they couldn't be screwed off with your digits, you see, because they were sealed in place with a rubber or plastic lining, aka a simple gasket...yeppers, t'is true!! This bit 'o histoi' is offered for our "Gen-Y" & Millenial friends who don't remember such items, having not been born until these things were firmly in our past. You poor 'lil boogers... :D ) ***SIGH***

Back
Top Bottom