🚀The NASA Edition watch on Kickstarter ends in 48 hours

I keep hemming and hawing on this one and I'm not sure if that means I should get it (cause it keeps coming back to me) or I shouldn't (cause I'm second guessing myself.)

The wife has given me the green light so its really all on me. I like a few versions too. Though I think I like the original rotor design better than the updated stretch goal eagle.

I keep hemming and hawing on this one and I'm not sure if that means I should get it (cause it keeps coming back to me) or I shouldn't (cause I'm second guessing myself.)

The wife has given me the green light so its really all on me. I like a few versions too. Though I think I like the original rotor design better than the updated stretch goal eagle.
I am in the same boat. I like them but I agree on the original rotor. I am right now pledged to the 500k Meteorite dial still thinking. I want a meteorite dial watch since I had to cancel one then this popped up but I am still looking at the Zelos great white meteorite dial also. So I got to make up my mind.

I changed my pledge to the meteorite version. It seemed appropriate for this watch.

Glad this is finally over. 5.4 million dollars over 17 thousand backers. Me just one meteorite dial. plus a lot of people who can't read and ask the same stupid questions over and over again. Oh well that's me!

Wow, I've been very anti pre-order since my very long wait for the H2O Kalmar Chrono and after hearing and seeing so many delay stories (Torsk, Meccaniche, etc etc.) But I am very tempted here. The price is right and this thing looks very cool.

Dayman, glad to hear your wife is ok, sorry about the car.
Thank you Gavin! Everything worked out to the best.:cheers:

I ended up not getting one of these, may consider secondary market or a MSRP order depending on how they come out

Finally got a shipping notice but delivery date is Feb 3. Hong Kong express mail. I know I live on the moon usually takes 2 days oh well !

Back
Top Bottom