15 of the Best Dive Watches for All Budgets

Caught that myself and it called into question the whole list for me. If they can't get a simple published fact like that correct then why should I give their opinions any consideration?

I noticed that pricing wasn't current either. It used to be $299 and now it's not. The guide is still pretty decent (IMO) in letting you know what you can get nonetheless. :)

seiko 140 price today OUT OF STOCK citizen as well. get the feeling im out of luck here. no matter great go to list

got the citizen joma couple months ago...digging that tool...got a compliment though i aint looking for comps-

bet it will be back in stock soon...endless supply hong kong tool train

I don't agree very much with that list, But hey it is cool we all have our own.

I have own diffent brand from Seiko to Rolex,
It the pricerange here shown Sinn and Seiko rules in my view,
No brand beat Them on spec.

Seiko make watches in all thise Price Ranges and no other brand
Can show a better quality or set up behind the produkt then Them.

I Would buy a new or used Seiko at any of thise prices
or a Sinn U1 in its range.

So am I.....lol........ but I just ordered from the top of the list (bottom of the food chain) a Casio MDV106-1av under $50 now shipped and then I found it for under $40 + shipping? after I ordered.

Well since it is revived ....Like on Antiques Road Show it might be fun to see what has changed after 4 years. For example the Casio is still selling and popular and even less expensive to buy now.

Not all prices continue to fall. There are some micro-brands like Zelos holding their prices on the new and secondary market. I contribute that to a few things. Elshan makes each version in a limited production that usually sells out. The introductory prices are good. Even when reselling, the money spent originally is easy to get.

from my observer seat i concur he has good prices especially on workhorse NH35

have loved many off this list...passion for elapsed time bezel has waned and now focused on 1941 rollie field watch case like the VENTURO II FIELD WATCH by GRUPO GAMMA and the MITCH MASON CHRONICLE KIKSTART missed yesterday not chasing it

would consider a ZELOS 40 sword fish if E.T. can make the next run around $269 like last week

Back
Top Bottom