Hertz ZL1 Camaro-750hp-For Rent

Oh, I'm sure that those ZL-1 Camaros will be in absolutely perfect condition when Hertz sells them on the used car market in a couple of years! :ccc:

I happen to work for Hertz Car Sales. My company, a franchisee of Hertz Corp, didn't buy any of these, but we did buy some Maserati Ghiblis a few years back for the high line customers here in the mountain areas. They were on a guarantee buy back program, meaning Maserati bought them back to do what they wanted to with them. The amount of money it costs to rent one of these, puts some pretty high brow people in them and in turn keeps them quite nice.

Back in 2006/2007 when the Mustang Shelby GT-H were around we did buy 5 of those. 5 in 2006 that were the coupes, and then 5 of the convertibles in 2007. I started in 2007 while we had a convertible on the showroom here in Idaho Falls. We sold all 10 of those cars with under 500 miles on them and they were great on resale. The one we had here in my store went to Sweden to a guy that had a 1967 Hertz convertible. He wanted the matching pair.

I see the question of the rental fee, while I work on the sales side and not the rental side, I can't comment on the per day fee, but I would highly recommend getting the insurance with it.

Back in '67 guys rented the GT-350H cars and took them straight to the drag strip and raced them all day. :evil:

Bet you won't see that with these today! :bored:

Back
Top Bottom