MAKO 3 Miyota 9015 Released : As of 01/16/20 "Most of them have not gone out yet i'm afraid" ET

Some quick pics of mine.

49364624487_53cea3c792_k.jpg
49364624332_dba9159e51_k.jpg
49363953603_cc9a20a37d_k.jpg
49364413636_a7da228ade_k.jpg
49363953743_8a0093081c_k.jpg
49363953588_3591354012_k.jpg

hot forest green...definitely a contender for pantone of the year 2019 carrying over strong into 2020...let's see which way the fickle winds of fashion color blow this year...congrats a beauty...

I believe I ordered mine early, before any notice here on the forum, that the sale had started. Still patiently waiting to here something.

Same, I ordered early that morning. I think Zelos is playing favorites ! Just kidding.

They are never shipped in the same order of the time that the orders are received.

customer question 01/11/2020
Some people are still waiting for tracking info for Mako3 right?

Elshan Tang: answer

Most of them have not gone out yet i'm afraid

Thanks for the updated information, Mike.:hat:

If these watches were actually in stock, they should have shipped already, I placed my order on 12/20(22 days ago). I wonder if these are made to order????

They might be. I placed my order the same time.
He could take orders until he gets enough to do a production run :dunno:

No notice on the meteorite version ordered before Xmas. I'm patient, my son, not so much.

Looks like all version, except the "Ice", are sold out. I was planning on ordering the White/Frost "glow dial" version, but I wanted to see the new case design before ordering a second watch. I have the "Teal" version on order. I thought I would get that opportunity if they actually held to the shipping estimates, 2-4 weeks after order, looks like they are not going to make the 4 week mark as my order is now 3 1/2 weeks old.

iKiDQhu.jpg

"When the promise is broken you go on living, but it steals something from down in your soul. Like when the truth is spoken and it don't make no difference. Something in your heart goes cold"

Hello all. First post from a first time Zelos owner (though still waiting for delivery with anticipation). I have a question for those who have taken possession of the new model mako.
Posters on other fora are talking about the case back having some sharp edges. Anyone here notice it?

Welcome to the forum. :cheers:

Watch the reviews here, there are several. Most have mentioned the finish is fine. I have over ten so far. IMO the stuff seems to always get better with newer versions and my older MAKO is fine to me. I'm not sure what some people expect for the price, but I'm not getting any cuts from wearing them. I don't care for anything uncomfortable on my wrist like handcuffs or stiff straps and crowns digging into my wrist.

Back
Top Bottom