C65 Trident Stopped (It Just Needed Winding)

WatchSteve

Tyme Master Jr.
Staff member
Founder
Looks like I'll be trying out CW customer service first hand.
My new Trident C65 stopped running. The watch will wind by the crown, but not the rotor. It stopped while on the wrist, so I wound it to get it started and placed it on a winder and it stopped while on the winder too.
Email has been sent to CW and we'll see how they handle it. Stay tuned...

Looks like I'll be trying out CW customer service first hand.
My new Trident C65 stopped running. The watch will wind by the crown, but not the rotor. It stopped while on the wrist, so I wound it to get it started and placed it on a winder and it stopped while on the winder too.
Email has been sent to CW and we'll see how they handle it. Stay tuned...

Sorry to hear Steve. I thought is was a hand wound movement. :palm:

Sorry to hear Steve.:no: Here is wishing you the best of outcomes!:wink:

That sucks, Steve. I've been very happy dealing with CW, and I'm sure you'll be, too. Let us know how it goes.

Oh Crap.:whip:Not good. :mad:

Shipping times are quick now hopefully:wink: fix the situation times are fast as well.

Too bad Steve, I had the same situation with a different watch, they returned and refunded me quickly.

My C65 is a hand winder. Double check that Steve.

If I remember right, these came out as hand wind and they later added an auto version. There'a a C65 Trident Diver, hand wind with the SW210, and an C65 Trident Automatic with the SW200. I though those for sale were the C65 Trident Diver.

The C65 Trident Diver is a Sellita 210-1 hand wound movement, if this is the model you ordered :chuck:

Checking their site, if you have "Water Resistant" above the 6 you have the manual wind. The auto version will say "Automatic".

Sorry to hear Steve. I thought is was a hand wound movement. :palm:

The C65 Trident Diver is a Sellita 210-1 hand wound movement, if this is the model you ordered :chuck:

Checking their site, if you have "Water Resistant" above the 6 you have the manual wind. The auto version will say "Automatic".

I feel like such an idoit. You all are right it is a manul wind movement.:palm:
Appology email sent to CW :chuck:

c65-41h3h1-s0bb0-b0_macro2_1.jpg
is the manual model. comes in yellow, blue (as seen), olive green, and black. All dials have a large Arabic 12 and 6

all other models are auto including the GMTs, in-house movement, Dartmouth and these with the applied markers

c65-41-ada1-s0bb0-vc_3d_3.jpg

I hope that's the mistake Steve cause CW CS has been poor. I'm still waiting on that strap they didn't send me from Nov 13th.

It happens................just went into my garage and stood there for what seemed like an hour trying to remember what I went in there for.............

Back
Top Bottom