Any Ravens Fans here???

repOman

Tyme Twister
This has been a fantastic season for us...I can honestly say that I was a fan of the Baltimore Colts...and went to games as a kid...Johnny U...

Followed the progression...This is our year...

Lamarvelous...:smiles:

Sure, I think Steve has some great models.....Ha,Ha.

Seriously, as a dedicated Browns fan, not so much. Good luck though. I respect what they did with Lamar this year and how well he responded to the offense.

u got me REPO...i was thinking f.k.a. BENARUS

MY DAD liked U OF ALABAMA-BEAR BRYANT...and the JETS...

I'm a Rams fan, but their inconsistency kept them outa the playoffs. I'm now pulling for the Ravens. Jackson is one of the most talented and exciting quarterbacks I've seen in some time.

I'm a Vikings fan and if the first half is any indication they may be joining the Vikes on the sidelines for the rest of the year. Of course there is still a half left and Lamar may catch fire.

I'm a life-long third generation San Francisco 49ers fan. My grandfather started the tradition in my family when the 49ers were created in 1946 and he used to go to games at Kezar Stadium. Him, my dad, my brother, and I used to watch 49ers games together - three generations! Now I've passed the torch on to my son who is also a 49ers fan though he has no idea what it was like to freeze your buns off at Candlestick Park since he only knows Levi's Stadium.

I'm glad that the Ravens lost as I think that they were the only AFC team that could have beaten the 49ers...assuming that they get past the Packers this Sunday. I'm not overlooking the Packers though. I've seen those guys beat the 49ers way too many times in past post season games.

Don't worry though because Lamar Jackson is young so I think that the Ravens will be a force to be reckoned with for many years ahead.

They choked George...I told my wife...it's one game and you're out...the best season in franchise history...too bad...we'll be back...

By the way, it was flat out wonderful to see Pete Carroll of the Seahawks get upset on the sideline yesterday at Green Bay. Us 49ers fans are sick and tired of his gum chomping, clapping, and jack o' lantern smiling when the Seahawks are killing us. (Which, give the Seahawks credit, has happened WAY too many times over the years!)

I get sick of this:

826479387.gif

But I never ever get tired of seeing this:

giphy.gif

:happy:

That's so true. I'm still mad at the old 49ers front office that passed up on drafting Aaron Rodgers and took Alex Smith instead. He played just down the road at Cal. They didn't even have to travel much more than an hour to scout him at UCB!

I guess I'll have to stay AFC and go with the Titans...

:shh:

Still totally bummed out...no Cinderella story this year...

ImprobableLawfulDogwoodtwigborer-size_restricted.gif

:ear:

Back
Top Bottom