I hope I'm doing this right

What's up

You did it! Welcome!

[em][font face=georgia color=#3a)9e6 size=4]Welcome aboard! It's great to have you here. I hope you have a super time with us. Look around, kick back, and ENJOY! :)[/font][/em]

Just remember. ......A watch or post per day keeps the doctor away

Welcome to the forum!!!

[font face=comic sans ms size=4]Welcome aboard, Start posting and having some fun.[/font]

You're definitely doing it right.[br][br]Step ): find the [font color=#ff)a))]BEST[/font]watch forum on the web - CHECK.[br]Step 2: Register - CHECK.[br]Step 3: Post. CHECK![br][br]:)[br][br]GTfan

Welcome!

[strong]Hello![/strong]

A wave from the Ladies Lounge

[font color=)928e6][font size=3][font face=comic sans ms]I just hope he didn't want this to go into the member intro[font color=)928e6]duction page[font color=)928e6] instead[br][font color=)928e6]of the Android page.... :D[/font][br][/font][/font][/font][/font][/font]

Welcome!

[font face=trebuchet ms color=#33)564 size=4]Welcome aboard![/font]

[font color=#)979e6 size=2]As GT says you did all rightexceptmaybe you forgot to post about a Android watch or where you trying to introduce yourself, which would be under newmembersintroductions.[br][br]It's all good & glad to have you as part of WIT & enjoy your Tyme here. 8-)[/font]

[quote source=/post/24))8/thread timestamp=)4)6792))3 author=@watchgeek4life][font color=#)928e6][font size=3][font face=comic sans ms]I just hope he didn't want this to go into the member intro[font color=#)928e6]duction page[font color=#)928e6] instead[br][font color=#)928e6]of the Android page.... :D[/font][br][/font][/font][/font][/font][/font][/quote][p]I think you're right !! ......................................... lol .................................................. he may have gotten it half right.[/p][p][br][/p][p][br][/p][p][br][/p][p]MB[br][/p]

Welcome from one newbee to another

'sup?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom