Warper
Deals Master
Founding Member
23032425_1636393686420024_1035860989496632869_n.jpg
Égard Watch Company

Get ready for something very special

82305538_2830537717005609_4460561473789231104_o.jpg

A very impressive look, to be sure.:wink: Thanks Lee.:hat:

https://watchintyme.com/forum/gener...an-warfare-egard-unique-design-subtle-details

https://watchintyme.com/forum/general-watch-discussion/diy-reference-section/13980-darkening-engraved-scroll-work

[h=3][/h] POSEIDON BY ÉGARD
Full Engraved Masterpiece
w1200_da4d_Beauty_Steel_Filigree.jpg
[h=3][/h] READ THE SPECS
Case size: 44mm Fully engraved case
Case Material: 316L Stainless Steel engraved and hand stained

Strap Width: 22mm

Movement: Seiko NH35 Automatic movement (no batteries needed, winds off the movement of your wrist)

Glass: Sapphire Crystal with AR coating

Water Resistant: 10ATM | 100 Meters with screw down crown (take me for a swim)

Strap: Comes as a set with 2 straps. One fully engraved and hand stained metal bracelet and one top grade leather nato strap

Hands: Swiss Superluminova that is luminous in the dark [h=3][/h] COLLECTION OVERVIEW
Click below to watch the video

VIEW ENTIRE MEN'S COLLECTION
w1200_db5d_Beauty_Rose_Octo_Nato.jpg
[h=3][/h] TWO STRAPS COME IN A SET
An incredibly supple leather nato strap, This strap completely changes the look and feel of the piece and offers you a much more casual and understated appearance to the piece.

We went above and beyond for this piece and the leather used on our nato strap is of the highest grade available.

w1200_9045_Bracelet_Octo_Steel.jpg
[h=3][/h] FULLY ENGRAVED BRACELET
The fully engraved bracelet is hand stained and offers unprecedented quality and uniqueness to the timepiece

There are two different engraving styles available, the Filigree and Octo.
w1200_5e84_Crystal2.jpg
[h=3][/h] ALL LUXURY
There are certain things you look for on a luxury piece. The following 4 are good benchmarks that the piece you are getting is going to be a quality piece.

1) Sapphire Crystal with AR coating
2) Automatic Movement
3) Swiss Superluminova
4) Water Resistant to 10ATM/100 Meters
SAPPHIRE CRYSTAL
Sapphire crystals are the most scratch resistant crystals available for a timepiece and the most expensive. They are considered the most desirable and high end option for a watch crystal

AUTOMATIC MOVEMENT
Automatic movements represent the history of watch making. Mechanical in nature they wind off the movement of your wrist as oppose to using a battery. Automatic watches tend to be more expensive than their quartz counterparts but they connect to the art and tradition of watch making on a much deeper level.
SWISS SUPERLUMINOVA
Swiss superluminova is one of the best lumes available allowing you to have visibility and functionality in any light condition. Swiss Superluminova does require exposure to light to charge but holds the charge longer than any other form of traditional (non tritium) lume.

WATER RESISTANT
10ATM represents the atmospheres of water pressure this timepiece can sustain. 10 ATM is the minimum requirement we would recommend for underwater exposure such as snorkeling, swimming and light diving. [h=3][/h] POSEIDON FILIGREE IN STEEL AND GOLD
FLORAL | FILIGREE THEMED ENGRAVING
Filigree_Steel_Fix_500x.jpg
[h=2]POSEIDON FILIGREE STEEL[/h] Default TitleAdd to cart$550.00 [h=3]100% SECURE CHECKOUT[/h]
Filigree_Rose_Fix_500x.jpg
[h=2]POSEIDON FILIGREE GOLD[/h] Default TitleAdd to cart$550.00 [h=3][/h] POSEIDON OCTO IN STEEL AND GOLD
AQUATIC THEMED ENGRAVING
Octo_steel_Fix_500x.jpg
[h=2]POSEIDON OCTO STEEL[/h] Default TitleAdd to cart$550.00
Octo_rose_Fix_500x.jpg
[h=2]POSEIDON OCTO GOLD[/h] Default TitleAdd to cart$550.00

I was intrigued by Egard for a little while. The Passages was pretty cool as was some of their early designs.

The last couple years haven't really inspired me to look into them as much.

I can’t even draw a stick man with matching arms and legs. That is some definite skill, a skill I can’t imagine.

One of these could be in the OP version.:dunno:

NH70
NH70%20line.png

Download
  • 3 hands
  • 21,600 vibrations per hour (3Hz)
  • Stop second device
  • 24 jewels
  • Côtes de Genève decorated rotor
12?
h: 5.32mm
Spec Sheet
Technical Guide
Window Variation
Operation Manual
NH71
icon_new.png

NH70%20line.png

Download
  • 3 hands
  • 21,600 vibrations per hour (3Hz)
  • Stop second device
  • 24 jewels
  • Côtes de Genève decorated rotor
  • Gilt version of NH70

Love it. I actually bought a similar watch but quartz around a year ago on WISH as a gift because I liked the detail and thought my friend would like it. I never posted it because it was an inexpensive whim purchase and I was going to gift it to a friend who decided she didn't like normal watches anymore and got a fit bit. LOL It's on the small side for me at 42mm the smallest size I would wear. I do not think I ever wore it. I'll have to look for it in my collection now and give it some wrist time. I have considered the Egard especially around the holiday when they sent me many emails with sales and codes on their watches. I do not own an Egard yet and really liked the watch Shatner was pushing.

5d3b1a55fa493346e1c4f60f-9-large.jpg

Back
Top Bottom