Aragon Bioluminescence debuts on Jan 9th 12pm est.

wing

Tyme Teller, VIP
Founding Member
81649511_10156971984908546_7799243267563847680_o.jpg

Thanks for the HU, and information, Wing.:hat:

My Biolume Android.

:jaw: That must be one of the bigger ones you have Gregg. I guess at one time you wore those large sizes too. I have a few Android BL models. One with the 9015 and another with Tritium tubes.
  • Bracelet: Stainless Steel
  • Movement: Japanese Miyota 9015 28800 VPH Automatic Movement w/ 24 Jewels
  • Crystal: Hardened Mineral
  • Crown: Screw Down
  • Clasp: Push Button Deployant
  • Bracelet Measurements: 8-1/4" L x 32mm W
  • Case Measurements: 48mm
  • Case Thickness: 15mm
  • Water Resistance: 20 ATM - 200 meters - 660 feet
  • Model Numbers:
    Blue: AD637BBU_J10
    Green: AD637BGR_J10
    Orange: AD637BRG_J10
https://www.shophq.com/Product/619-933

82338045_3366318796757792_3444481763286450176_o.jpg

Looks like the crown was moved to the 3 position and hr markers are stick markers and a cleaner bezel.Can't forget no red window date.

I have the original in the white dial green lume and it's a nice looking watch. Don't know why but I've only wore it like two or three times in the five years I've had it.

Regular price $500.00 :banghead: save $311.00 :palm:

I don't understand the need to use ridiculous regular prices on any of these watches. The only thing I can think of is old SHOPNBC marketing tactics are hard to forget. The specs don't come close to merit a $500.00 price tag. I understand the "sale" price is much less, but hard to take anything seriously when putting up stuff like this. I paid about $191.00 back in 2013 for my Biolume with the Miyota 9015 28,800bph movement and that was with SHOPNBC getting their slice of the pie. The $189.00 price will hopefully be slashed to a more reasonable price.

Our Price: $500.00
Sale Price: $189.00
You save $311.00!

DESCRIPTION INSTRUCTION

Movement: SII NH35 Date with 24 Jewels
Movement Country of Origin: Japan
Case Measurements: 44mm
Case Thickness: 15mm
Crystal: K1 Crystal
Crown: Screw Down Crown
Bracelet: Stainless Steel
Bracelet Measurements: 9" L x 22mm W
Clasp: Push Button Fold-Over-Clasp-with-Safety
Water Resistance: 200 meters - 660 feet
Weight: 8.1 oz
Additional Information: Superluminova accents on the middle links
Blue lume glows green on bezel and bracelet
Blue lume glows green on hour index and hands
Exhibition case back

ucjSR8R.jpg

I think those of us here are the minority and know what the watch is and what it's approx price should be. The general pubic...yes pubic.....have no idea. It's kind of like cars....how can you take $10,000 off and still make money??? It's because the sticker price is over inflated. I liked how Saturn used to do it. Here's the price take it or leave it, no sales, no arguing, no stress. Obviously the tactics work but I can't stand it. When I buy a car I do homework and tell the salesman I'm not doinf the song and dance. Tell me your best price once. If I can hit it we have a deal. If not I need a cheaper car or I need to buy somewhere else.

I get that part Brad. The hook might work on a first-time buyer of the brand, but the majority of Aragon buyers are repeat customers. I see the "here take my money" no questions asked and just laugh. I was green like that for the first few purchases, but learned the baiting game pretty quick, but not quick enough to be duped. Those are the lessons I don't forget.

Yeah, those in retail play fun and games with the price all the time. That being said, it looks like this $189 is pretty much right where it should be. All of Wing's watches I've ordered in the past made me feel like I got my money's worth out of them. And then some.

And that blue one is very tempting.

Joe C.

The 2019 biolume was an easy pass for me with that cluttered bezel.
This model will be a go...:up:

Edit: I just zoomed in on the pics... he's still doing the red frame on the date wheel? :nono:

I would love to see a more reserved, subtle version of this in neutral colors....

like brushed silvertone or brushed gunmetal with WHITE lume that glows BLUE

could get even fancier with either a full lume dial or white MOP dial...

AND NO RED ACCENTS

according to the description on the Aragon website, blue lume glows green and green lume glows green. However in this photo the blue certainly looks a bit more aqua blue then green :think:

Attachments

• photo18744.jpg
    photo18744.jpg
    25.7 KB · Views: 0
  • photo18745.jpg
    photo18745.jpg
    19.1 KB · Views: 0
Back
Top Bottom