I had an itch that needed scratching!!

guspech750

Tyme Machine
Founding Member
Well I had the itch and I scratched it. I wanted a second Bulova Lunar Pilot or one of Bulovas Lobsters with Bulovas 262khz smooth sweep movements. It was hard to choose. I really wanted the Lobster three hander but I also wanted to add the brushed more original version of the Lunar Pilot also as I love my black Lunar Pilot. The choise was made a little easier when I came across this thread.......

https://watchintyme.com/forum/lates...340-refurb-bulova-moonwatch-96b251-now-174-fs

So I cashed in my safety awards from work for a few eBay gift cards and secured my second Lunar Pilot. At first the price was $199 with free shipping. But after waiting a week or so due to comparison shopping. The price dropped to $174 with free shipping. It now sits wonderfully next to my black Lunar Pilot that sits next to my Aragon Meteorite Divemaster.

I can’t get over how awesome the dial is on the Lunar Pilot. The lettering is so crisp and easy to read. There are a lot of great little details on the dial that I can’t show in the pictures because I suck at taking pics. LOLzzzzz. My love for air and space history. I am head over heals that the Lunar Pilot dials look like an instrument dial out of an airplane or space craft. It’s right up my alley. And what’s not to really like with their unique pushers and flat top crystal sitting high above the case tall and proud. And oooooooh Lordy Lordy Lordy!! Bulovas smooth sweep 262khz movement. Damn I need to get a grip. I’m getting worked up and am sweating. LOLzzzzzz

Attachments

• photo18798.jpg
    photo18798.jpg
    37.4 KB · Views: 3
  • photo18799.jpg
    photo18799.jpg
    42.5 KB · Views: 3
  • photo18800.jpg
    photo18800.jpg
    44.4 KB · Views: 3
  • photo18804.jpg
    photo18804.jpg
    31.5 KB · Views: 3
  • photo18801.jpg
    photo18801.jpg
    34.8 KB · Views: 2
  • photo18810.jpg
    photo18810.jpg
    37.2 KB · Views: 2
  • photo18809.jpg
    photo18809.jpg
    40.4 KB · Views: 2
  • photo18807.jpg
    photo18807.jpg
    37.4 KB · Views: 2
  • photo18812.jpg
    photo18812.jpg
    59 KB · Views: 2
fetch

fetch

fetch
fetch
fetch
fetch
fetch
fetch
fetch

flat crystal sits up high & proud ...roger that...cleared for take-off

gr8 review buddy...may the thrill be with u long tyme wit

2 points LEE enabling/ shout out ROAD WARRIOR helping little old ladies cross the street at wit-- good karma on u RW

Congrats! These are such nice watches. I did the same. I liked the SS version so much that when I saw a good deal on the BIP I had to get that one as well. Enjoy!!

I'm gonna channel my inner ScottyB and try his shoes on for a mile....

Space racer leads the pack. No craters here. Live long and prosper. Na noo na noo.....how'd I do:):):

hqdefault.jpg

Love Bulova. IMO you can't go wrong with one. At this point I only have one Precisionist Chrono in my collection. A gift from my ex GF. Love it but rarely wear it need to give it more wrist time.

All I need is to someday buy an Omega moon watch to add to the space gang.

Sent from the White House on the tax payers dime.

Back
Top Bottom