Will the bottle cap become another Seiko classic?

usclassic

Tyme Twister
As I wait patiently for my SRPC61 to arrive, I am thinking it is going to be a hit for Seiko for several reasons. It is not an homage or copy of anything, maybe a little tuna dna but sans shroud. As such I thought it was deserving of its' own thread. The 20mm lugs extend below the case bottom making this ideal for one piece NATO straps though I prefer the two piece personally.
Anyway if you have any comments or experience with any of the bottle caps I would enjoy reading about them as I wait for mine.

Here's mine.

5002e9f76bf63cb6035b29b704fb51f9.jpg

I haven't tried it on any straps yet eventhough I prefer straps right now.
It keeps excellent time and wears very comfortable on the bracelet.
Hope you enjoy yours when it arrives.

That blue is nice and the dial looks black in your picture but it also is blue isn't it?

Yes there are some great deals right now and I don't think anything else compares to the value proposition it offers. I ordered mine from Joma paying a few dollars more but I have had good dealings with them and their customer service over the years.

Well I would not have known except I watched a video about the bottle caps by Marc - longislandwatch - describing the nice blue dial on that one. I also thought you might try looking closely at the black day wheel for comparison with the surrounding dial window may help. The black day wheel, by the way, is a feature I really like due to the balance it provides.

Here's mine with the black dial and SS bezel. It's a little different and to me, looks good. Enjoy yours when it arrives.

W8hJy3U.jpg

Back
Top Bottom