[SOLD-OUT] ⌚️ 663-535 50Mm Coalition Forces Sniper Quartz Chrono Bracelet Preferred Price: $149.99

Status
Not open for further replies.

leelovesbug

Tyme Warper
Staff member
Warper
Deals Master
Founding Member
Invicta 50mm Coalition Forces Sniper Quartz Chronograph Bracelet Watch[FONT=&quot]Once only $147.99[/FONT][FONT=&quot]

Color:

• 663-535_00_swatch
  • 663-535_01_swatch
[/FONT]

A very cool bargain on a large size, quartz, chronograph, in two sharp executions, from Invicta. Handsome, functional, and very affordable. Thanks Lee.:hat:

This model did not appear to do well. I'm surprised it wasn't more popular with Hunters and Army vets. Maybe because it's a kelly green and not an olive or army green.

A very nice bargain to be sure. Thanks for the update, Lee.:hat:

The SS green isn't bad. I'd like it better if it was 45mm and not so thick with an NH38 movement.

Watch Details

• Movement: Ronda Z60 FE Quartz
  • Movement Country of Origin: Thailand
  • Case Measurements: 50mm
  • Thickness: 20mm
  • Case Material: Stainless steel
  • Bezel: Fixed
  • Crystal: Mineral
  • Dial Material: Alloy
  • Crown: Screw down with function pushers

• Bracelet: Stainless steel
  • Bracelet Measurements: 8.5" L x 31mm W

catalogshot_1_l_d61f795c-1c28-46b3-9861-2771e3abab86_grande.jpg

old 0676 model specs

Case material: Titanium
Case diameter: 50 millimeters
Case Thickness: 18 millimeters
Band material: Titanium
Band length: 9 1/2 inches
Band width: 30 millimeters

I have the original titanium grey dial version and haven't worn it for years. Wouldn't doubt the battery has corroded by now I should probably open it up and check on it. Wore it once and somehow got the bolt caught in something and damn near tore the thing straight off my wrist until it bent and let me free. Had to bend it back into place. I do like the lume pattern over each hour marker though, pretty cool effect.

That photo up above made me recall some fond memories when watches were the furthest thing from my mind. My younger brother RIP, when we were younger and would always go cat and carp fishing. Passing some time to catch and release a few legally with our fishing license just for fun. One time we were there for a few hours and had a few brews and smoked a few bones. I don't know how he did it, but he was baiting the hook and snagged his finger really good. I tried to get it out, but the barb must have hit the bone because it wasn't budging. I was using my foot for leverage and I could feel that his finger felt like I was going to rip it off before the hook came out. I took him to the ER and the doctors were making jokes about being hooked. I was filling out paperwork when he hit the floor like a ton of bricks. They had to cut the hook out, thankfully, except for the finger being stretched he kept all five fingers.

That photo up above made me recall some fond memories when watches were the furthest thing from my mind. My younger brother RIP, when we were younger and would always go cat and carp fishing. Passing some time to catch and release a few legally with our fishing license just for fun. One time we were there for a few hours and had a few brews and smoked a few bones. I don't know how he did it, but he was baiting the hook and snagged his finger really good. I tried to get it out, but the barb must have hit the bone because it wasn't budging. I was using my foot for leverage and I could feel that his finger felt like I was going to rip it off before the hook came out. I took him to the ER and the doctors were making jokes about being hooked. I was filling out paperwork when he hit the floor like a ton of bricks. They had to cut the hook out, thankfully, except for the finger being stretched he kept all five fingers.

Been there... my finger... almost same circumstances, past the barb, too lit to be real concerned until my finger tripled in size and we realized some of the lures had a bit of rust...but with a non relative idiot teenager (like myself) instead of an actual brother :drink:

I can remember once as about a 12yr old trying to cast as far as possible snagging my neighbor kid in the back and not realizing I'd hooked the kid yanked as Hard as I could and in the meantime setting the hook in the kid deeper. Luckily for us the lake was two blocks away and the kid's mom was a nurse. Had more then my fair share of fishing incidents like that or fish cleaning incidents as I got to clean most of all the fish. Ouch the good old days.

Thanks for the update on this piece, Lee.:hat:

A superb price point here indeed!:dance:Thanks for the update, Lee.:hat:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom