gman66

Tyme Master Jr.
Founding Member

Invicta Grand Diver

medium800.jpg

medium800.jpg

medium800.jpg

medium800.jpg

Aragon "Divemaster II" automatic watch, with the Seiko NH35A movement, all in a nice, 45mm package...and check OUT the lume!

9PglY4p.jpg

JUv4INo.jpg

hUaXbmF.jpg

NOGUmCQ.jpg

In some quarters, it has become an "in" thing to discuss Wing in a negative light, saying his best work is behind him, he's sold out to the TV merchants, and/or all his new watches are the size of a salad plate. Well, THIS Cub Reporter does not hold any of this to be true; the above watch is exceptionally well-made, is of an inherently easy-to-wear size, and I never once saw it on the old TeeVee... It's a terrific watch, and I just want to say, MANY thanks, Mr. Wing!

Wing Liang ROCKS!! :thumb:

Agree 100% on your comment about Wing. Genuine good guy who makes pretty good watches at a very reasonable price. While my taste has change I have fond memories of every Android/Aragon I have ever purchased. Well said MJ!

I'll be ringing-in 2020, with my very last purchase of 2019, the Duxot, Maris Diver.

I can't wait to get the custom, ostritch leg strap I have on order, swapped onto this beauty!

Wishing everyone safe travels bringing in the New Year, and a healthy and prosperous 2020.
754702d6930d56e177f477c2ab9e936b.jpg

Sent from my SM-G975U using Tapatalk

Back
Top Bottom