gman66

Tyme Master Jr.
Founding Member
Eterna KonTiki Auto Chrono

medium800.jpg

medium800.jpg

medium800.jpg

medium800.jpg

This watch may be something of a 'mongrel' (An EBERLE watch with a brightly colored -- and vanilla scented! -- EMPORIO ARMANI roober strap, or "SCHHTRAWWP," if you happen to be Jill Somerstein!), but I've found it to be a lot of fun over the years...

dWrktZb.jpg

Z4tiwom.jpg

I really enjoy looking at this beautiful carbon fiber dial; there's just something about that yellow!

7PzwVG7.jpg

This EBERLE is an automatic 'multi-function' watch, and the odd crown on the left side actually turns the chapter ring inside the case/crystal. It features a Chinese 'Ebauches' movement, though I'm not too certain of its provenance.

vv0EcZm.jpg

All-in-all, I really like this smoothly-operating little wartch, and I treasure my other EBERLE's just as much...have a great start to your workweek, everyone!! :wink:

nice on many levels..ScottyB a fan boy of waterbury clock co...light me up dead man ( sweet li lume dial ) happy new year

coolest california dial i seen since KAL THE ALSKAN FISHERMAN...sweet Brad...winning pick...sometimes with all them trigger pulls we can "lose our way " and pull on jacardi... bell bottoms polyester leisure suit disco dance... " as the tide recedes you see who is swimming naked " WARREN BUFFETT

Back
Top Bottom