Code RED -- Aragon Superjet

Looks great! I have four of that style bracelet from Wing and never had a problem with the screws working themselves loose, but it is possible. Check periodically and you’ll be fine, enjoy. :hat:

Code
tenor.gif
'Blood’ Dripping RED I’d say, & I like it!:dance:

Another Wing Winner! Congratz!:cheers: & Thanx for sharing.:wink:

Awesome, thanks for the feedback on that. I'm "so far so good" but yes will keep an eye out. Just had a screw on a knife work its way out, pieces everywhere when I triggered the assisted open. Managed to find everything and re-assemble, with Loctite, so at least I now have some on hand if these screws get screwy. And, thanks again for the inspiration!

Awesome! Will be great to see pics when yours arrives! It's definitely a beauty! Kinda wish I'd gone Superjet for my yellow dial one. I could be happy owning this one in all the colors!

i know what you mean about pantone equivocation...had a sun orange and wisht it was rich flat pumpkin...on xmas my nephew visited wearing a creation of wings' old brand that I gifted over 5 years ago...it had aged well ... was " jealous " but did not grab it off my young nephew's wrist

Yup, hue can be a weird thing. Even when ceramic bezels came out, I found myself not liking the more gray, shiny appearance, despite the upgrade of durability. And, sometimes black dials are not so black, which can disappoint me. I'm finicky, I suppose!

You're a laudable Uncle for not swiping the watch, haha. And, for gifting a Wing creation! I recall trying to get my niece into watches, when she was younger, and she promptly lost or broke every one I bought, so I finally gave up, haha, and reverted to necklaces and earrings instead.

funny grey can be too pale... black not black enough... grey too dark its almost black...after all these trigger pulls we become hyper- discriminating... and like I have preached in the past but not lately ...DALAI LAMA sez ; " u can't satisfy desire through acquisition ; u can only stoke the flame " sermon over... " BLESS US EVERYONE - "TINY TIM- CHARLES DICKENS- A CHISTMAS CAROL

funny grey can be too pale... black not black enough... grey too dark its almost black...after all these trigger pulls we become hyper- discriminating... and like I have preached in the past but not lately ...DALAI LAMA sez ; " u can't satisfy desire through acquisition ; u can only stoke the flame " sermon over... " BLESS US EVERYONE - "TINY TIM- CHARLES DICKENS- A CHISTMAS CAROL

Can we get an Amen?! Well said, as always. I can think of some very satisfying trigger pulls where everything lined up in the horological cosmos to feel like a "near" perfect watch, and even those have not sufficed when another shiny object has wandered into my view....or I have wandered into its view, perhaps. More begets more, which explains my handle of too many....

Ha, I just found out that my home insurance won't even cover my watches, since they now qualify as a "collection" so it's amazing what trouble I can get myself into. Now they want me to get them appraised, lol. I don't have a single "pricey" one in the bunch, really, in terms of what watches CAN cost, anyway.

Appraisal is not cheap, either, and I'm not about to pay a ton to get a bunch of Invictas appraised for being worth Invicta prices, ahaha. The appraisal would cost more than the watches, methinks. Funny that a bunch of affordable watches even adds up to a collection that even needs to be insured, lol.

:no::no::no:

I did find a good local resource, however, and he recommended just bringing in the ones I'd most want insured against loss or fire or flood or Wrath of Zeus or whatever. So, just my "nicer" brands, I suppose, and, if the place blows up, the lesser watches will just be fond memories, but maybe I can at least replace the ones that would be more costly to replace. Hope that's never the case!

But, good to be prepared, I guess, although I'll only be very semi-prepared, depending on which ones I decide to add to my policy.

:oops: :dizzy:

Back
Top Bottom