Xmas present

yup...a symptom of the sickness...i mean hobby...i wind 4 PWs, my new marriage watch, meck 2-eye, in the tail end of my obsession I figure the odds for longevity are greater on these mechanicals ...and the bi-daily winding is a symptom of a personality facet of " collecting "

well I've enjoyed the journey...and I expect being a mod has given you a depth of dimension to the hobby...thank you and best wishes...

maybe that big blue meck can be modded on a cow or a GASGASBONES and worn over a jacket as a rally watch, hiking, etc. I am kinda jealous...and those spinnels are the cat's meow...better a wife that gives spinnels over walking papers...LOL

Yep, this was the Amazon deal that Lee posted. I held it for a present from the wife and kids, and it sucked looking at the box for months. lol.

Now THAT is a very, very BOLD & BEAUTIMOUS BLUE watch!! And those stones around the bezel's edge are simply DEAD SEXY!! (WOOF!!) There's just something about that amazing blue that gives the watch an amazing, stand-out look that almost dulls the looks of any other watches near it, and as a sport piece, the look is positively dead-center on the so-cool-it-makes-me-drool scale... If you get the time and the inclination, I'd love to see some more [sans diaper!!] pix of this beautiful and very sporty piece of watch flesh!! In the mean time, I hope you will enjoy the HOLY HECK outta it!!

And, um, sorry for all the 'colorful' language... :palm: :loud:

Back
Top Bottom