Two new watches for Christmas

southernmdran

Tyme Watcher
Got a Deep Blue 44mm Defender 1000 AND a Bulova Computron for Christmas. About my 15th Deep Blue...love this watch (very heavy in a good way)...love the dial color.

And I really, really like the look of the computron. I have a Hamilton Pulsar P2 in excellent shape that I picked up on eBay a few years ago...(which is one of my favorite watches)...so this is my second LED digital...but this one is cool looking.

photo18479.jpgphoto18480.jpg

Two very sharp watches there! That's a beauty of a Deep Blue! And, the Bulova is just all kinds of cool! Congrats!!!!

two very nice watches...and a bit from me...a tip of the hat to your nik...not sure if it fits...but....

2 ends of the Horology spectrum that’s for sure.:good:

I posted deals for the computron but haven’t seen 1 posted till now.:cool:

Enjoy & Thanx for sharing.:shake:

CONGRATULATINS X2 on these amazing timepieces!! As someone mentioned above, that truly IS a look at both ends of the technology spectrum where wristwatches are concerned, but I love the comparison they present! I too am a big fan of the Deep Blue company -- and my missus picked up one for me this year, in a yellow-black color scheme that matches my new car -- and I think I have half a dozen of them by now, but it's difficult to be sure, as my collection tends to be spread out all over the place...

And while I'm really NOT a big fan of quartz watches for the most part, I am very intrigued by that Bullie of yours, and it may be something I need to look into as a possible high-tech addition to the old collezioni. I hope you will share with us how it works out for you in the coming weeks and months, as that's an excellent way to get a sense of how easy, fun, cool, etc., it is to wear and enjoy...

Soooo, after all of that, I hope you will enjoy both of these amazing timepieces to the fullest as the new year begins! Oh, and WELCOME TO WATCH-IN-TYME!! It's ALWAYS good to have new members show up and begin posting. If you get a chance, please hop on over to our New Members Intro page and tell us about yourself and your watch habit; we love hearing about our new people!! In the meantime, Happy New Year, and all that holiday-related stuff...

Back
Top Bottom