Ocean Crawler Core Diver

pacco17

Tyme Machine
Founding Member
I am blown away by this watch particularly the blue PVD color. The bracelet is an upgrade to the first version with the clasp now being a divers clasp instead of deployant. The watch screams out notice me with the vibrant blue and orange color on the dial. The movement is a Soprod GMT which is a ETA 2893-2 replacement. The lume is great. Everything about this watch exudes quality. The bracelet is attached with friction pins that was difficult to remove but with patience the links were removed by me with no issues. Here are some photos:
ocean crawler core diver.jpg4.jpg

Attachments

• ocean crawler core diver.jpg1.jpg
    ocean crawler core diver.jpg1.jpg
    44.2 KB · Views: 0
  • ocean crawler core diver.jpg3.jpg
    ocean crawler core diver.jpg3.jpg
    44.3 KB · Views: 0
  • ocean crawler core diver.jpg4.jpg
    ocean crawler core diver.jpg4.jpg
    16.8 KB · Views: 0
Nice pick up Stan. Congrats. I would've chose that one too. Close second the lime color one.

My thesaurus is not working gooder but if there's a word more awesome than awesome put it on this watches dial,
Congrats Stan!

The dial color couldn't be better, well done and congrats Stan.

Wow! Just WOW! :jaw: THAT is one of the most amazing -- and, yes, BEAUTIFUL! -- watches I have ever laid peepers on!! It's the kind of color combination that keeps you reaching for it over and over, day after day and week after week; SERIOUSLY! A lot of watch owners like to talk about people approaching them and wanting to complement their watch, but I'm not so sure it happens as much as some might think. However,THIS one really IS one of those timepieces that people want to get a gander at and find out as much info as they can about it. And I'm sure that just about EVERYONE would be as bowled over by it as Iam! If you get the time and the inclination, please give some thought to reviewing it! And, YES, I AM going to be looking for one to add to MY collezioni in the future!

CONGRATULATIONS, and I hope you will enjoy the HOLY HECK out of it in the coming Gnu Year!! :cheers::drink::cheers::drink::cheers:

Back
Top Bottom