Something Different

Congrats Steve. I had to do a double take. The image looked like a guy who was in need of a Bro or Manssiere. Enjoy it and wear it in the best of health!

The Bro, also called the Manssiere, was a bra designed for men to help support their upper bodies. It was connected in the back by velco and made the wearer feel lose and free to move. It was created by the genius that is Cosmo Kramer, but the idea was originally conceived by Frank Costanza.

Love von Dutch. Always wanted the flames dial but a tad too small for my style.
never saw that one tho, killer.

Aw MAN, but that kicks some SERIOUS boo-tay!! I also had to do a double-take, as I at first thought it was Eric Clapton, but then Clapton doesn't play left-handed, like Jimi Hendrix, so I didn't make that mistake for long! I LOVE that white MOP on the dial, and the Von Dutch name/logo looks like pure awesomeness, distilled from rough awesomeness ore and refined into HIGH GRADE PURE AWESOMENESS!!

What kind of movement is under that glass (Swiss, Japan, Malay, etc)? Whatever it is, it looks beautiful and the watch as a whole is quite obviously well made. And, of course, my Mousey Jealousy Alarm is going off at full volume, so much so that I might not EVER sleep until I can come across one of these I can add to my OWN collezioni!!

SoooOOOoooOOOooo CONGRATULATIONS on this amazingly beautiful, awesomely awesome pickup, mon ami!! Please show us some ore pix when you's get da chance...and, in the meantime, enjoy the HOLY HECK outta dis here timepiece!! :wink:

Back
Top Bottom