Raven Deep Techs

pacco17

Tyme Machine
Founding Member
I received both of these today. What can I say these are classic tool divers that Steve brought back from a few years ago. They are the best that Raven has produced in my humble opinion. Here are the photos of these great classics:
orange deep tech.jpg3.jpg

Attachments

• blue deep tech.jpg1.jpg
    blue deep tech.jpg1.jpg
    48 KB · Views: 0
  • blue deep tech.jpg2jpg.jpg
    blue deep tech.jpg2jpg.jpg
    48.5 KB · Views: 0
  • blue deep tech.jpg3pg.jpg
    blue deep tech.jpg3pg.jpg
    27.5 KB · Views: 0
  • orange deep tech.jpg
    orange deep tech.jpg
    37.2 KB · Views: 0
  • orange deep tech.jpg1.jpg
    orange deep tech.jpg1.jpg
    34.7 KB · Views: 0
  • orange deep tech.jpg2.jpg
    orange deep tech.jpg2.jpg
    41.2 KB · Views: 0
  • orange deep tech.jpg3.jpg
    orange deep tech.jpg3.jpg
    27.2 KB · Views: 0
2 exceptional choices, just great dial colors so wear those bad boys in Best WIT Health, so cool!!!

2 exceptional choices, just great dial colors so wear those bad boys in Best WIT Health, so cool!!!

ScottyB fave...the blue...wait what the orange...both very nice...gr8 BGW9 luminosity...enjoy the pair

Too cool, Stan. If you find you can't handle two at a time, I'm here to help! :wink:

They turned out great Stan, congrats. I like the orange the best out of the two, but they are both great looking watches. Ralf told me the 45mm Mako models are done. He is only waiting for the end links to be finished for the bracelet. The colors will be black, blue red and white. I'm leaning towards red, white or blue.

Great pickups Stan - these turned out great. I should have jumped in to pick up one during the preorder, but can’t dance with every girl at the party. The 3 Deep Techs currently in my collection rank among my favorites. Congrats and enjoy those new additions!

Two sweet pieces of tool candy you picked up Stan. Gotta admit I'm a sucker for that blue one tho :oops:

Wow, can't decide which is more glorious -- makes good sense to have both! Congrats, not a brand I knew about. Great looking watches!

Back
Top Bottom