Ferrari XX Kers

johnro6659

Tyme Machine
Well, let me start from the beginning! Back on Oct 19th I placed an order for this watch from Talk About Watches $49.99. I liked the colors and the size and of course I like the brand. A couple weeks went by and my order still said processing. I let another week go by before contacting TAW. I got an answer saying they would contact their vendor. Then I checked and my order was marked as completed!!! I emailed them again and asked if it had been shipped, got another they will look into it reply. Well wait about another 3 weeks and I email them and this time never heard back so I asked for a refund thru Pay Pal. I was refunded that day. Just last Thursday I get an Email from WOW same watch same price but with the code got $10.00 off plus free shipping. Ordered it Thurs got it Sat! LOVE WOW! I was happy to grab this after being disappointed with my first ordeal.

Click image for larger version  Name:	Untitled-1.jpg Views:	0 Size:	55.0 KB ID:	663056
I like how Ferrari uses their logo as a strap keeper lock on some of their rubber straps.

Attachments

• Untitled-2.jpg
    Untitled-2.jpg
    47.1 KB · Views: 0
  • Untitled-4.jpg
    Untitled-4.jpg
    61 KB · Views: 0
  • Untitled-3.jpg
    Untitled-3.jpg
    61.5 KB · Views: 0
  • Untitled-6.jpg
    Untitled-6.jpg
    40.1 KB · Views: 0
  • Untitled-1.jpg
    Untitled-1.jpg
    55 KB · Views: 0
  • Untitled-5.jpg
    Untitled-5.jpg
    67 KB · Views: 0
Going with "Ferrari Red" in honor of your acquisition, which, I'm sure, has got to have you feeling quite good, even after having had to deal with TAW's apparent ineptness at sales. And I have to say that, as an admitted and affirmed quartz snob, I really like the looks of this watch a great deal! The large size looks very good on your wrist, and the CF dial looks just plain cool, an and of itself. And there's just something about a rubber strap's comfort out-of-the-box that brings a smile to the lips and some gladness to the heart. In short, mon ami, please accept this old rodent's sincerest CONGRATULATIONS on the acquisition of this very kewl, even NUCLEAR KEWL wartch!! I hope you will enjoy the Holy Hail out of it for many years to come!!

Ha, I started looking up Ferrari watches right after seeing the F vs. F film. That's a very nice looking one! Awesome turn around that the dropped ball from TAW wound up with an ever better deal for you. Loving that dial!

Would be a bit of fun for me to say I own a Ferrari, lol, given that I could never afford the car. I actually bought a Bugatti lighter (for that once a year cigar) simply because, well, it's a Bugatti ahahaha.

Congrats on your acquisition!

Back
Top Bottom