Well that was freaky

gman66

Tyme Master Jr.
Founding Member
Couldn't log on. When I finally did, couldn't start a new thread, see my notifications, and a lotta other stuff. Couldn't even see the little on/offline light for everyone. I found a place to post my problem, and Lee and Steve responded. Don't know what they did, but all is good now. Everything working well, and very fast. Thanks to my admin heroes for the help! :cheers: :thumb: :man: :applaud: :dance:

Couldn't log on. When I finally did, couldn't start a new thread, see my notifications, and a lotta other stuff. Couldn't even see the little on/offline light for everyone. I found a place to post my problem, and Lee and Steve responded. Don't know what they did, but all is good now. Everything working well, and very fast. Thanks to my admin heroes for the help! :cheers: :thumb: :man: :applaud: :dance:

All is good now here too Gary!:cheers:

8LDr2q.gif

I think the only guy who does the grunt work is Steve. The other two are just fluff. :help:

Absolutely! It always amazes me how smooth the forum runs. I never take for granted the work that goes on behind the scenes. The three amigos are second to none as is the house they have built.

Didn't have any problems here...

Gary, I just thought you got into some "sleepin' medicine" and just missed kickoff time... :time:

Back
Top Bottom