NTH Announcements with Chris "Doc" Vail & Introducing the NTH 6 & 6 Guarantee

roadwarrior

Grand Tyme Master
Founding Member
Scorpene Nomad, Dolphin Ice, Bahia

Jan 14, 2020

AGF-l797prX88FNXXXBM5eX3LqXLOSZrzOFYLUU_TQ=s48-c-k-c0xffffffff-no-rj-mo

WatchGauge

I chat with Chris "Doc" Vail from NTH as we discuss some special announcements for 2020!

First are the plans for upcoming NTH Releases

January - Scorpene Nomad, Dolphin Ice, Bahia, and the return of the WatchGauge Exclusive Nazario Sauro!

What is the NTH 6 & 6 Guarantee?

NTH gives you up to 6 weeks to return watches for a full refund, net of shipping costs, and guarantees the movement for 6 years from the watch's date of production. Simple, right?

Are there restrictions?

Watches returned for refund must still be in as-delivered condition, meaning unworn, with all the protective wrappers intact and in place, in the original packaging, with all included items shipped with the watch. Refunds will be net of shipping costs, and return shipping will be at the customer's expense.

Watches with Swiss movements must be serviced at least once in the first 5 years of ownership in order to be covered by the 6 year movement guarantee. Proof of servicing is required.

Otherwise, there are no restrictions.

What if I bought my NTH from one of your retailers?

See the retailer’s website for their own returns policy. It may not be 6 weeks, but if the watch is still in as-delivered condition, you may want to ask if they’ll accept its return.

Regardless of where you bought your NTH, the movement is covered under the 6 year guarantee, retro-active to 2016, when NTH started.

I have never considered this brand so may be should look at NTH! May be Nacken or Amphion!

Back
Top Bottom